Who doesn't like the new SW logo?

MrMuppet93

Reaction score
Who doesn't like the new Sesame Workshop logo and misses the older ones and the CTW ones?

I mean, the CLG wiki calls it a boring logo. When I saw it, shocked me and shows everything wrong with 2000s and 2010s.

Let's hope they don't plaster classic Sesame productions with this logo.

I know it's supposed to look like the Sesame Street sign, but it looks more like a Mexican restaurant meets modern logo with SpartanNash/older Spartan Stores-style coloring- yeech! (It also rips off Cookie Jar Entertainment!)

The only thing good I would have to say about it is it's easy on the eyes for parent(s)' magazines.

Otherwise the most hardcore Muppet fans here were duped, unless there actually is someone who does like the change, I dunno.(or someone at Tough Pigs who would defend it).

Let me know.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I mean, it's more visually interesting and directly related to their brand than the bland lowercase font thing they've had for awhile.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It looks a bit like a neon sign, and what would probably make it better was if they gave it a glowing effect.

MrMuppet93

Reaction score
Flashy. But yeah, it will take time to get used to.
That's the problem with new logos sometimes, you have to get used to it.

One of the few logos I was glad they changed back in the day was The Corporation For Public Broadcasting. Seriously, that 1982 circle overstayed its welcome.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
It's a little disorienting, but in the age of minimalism, it is nice to see something that looks like an '80s throwback; I'm hearing this in my head.

I think it would be better if they got rid of the glow effect or whatever's on it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The glow effect was added by me as just a visual aid of what I thought would make the logo look spiffier.

This is what the actual new logo looks like: