who else has the muppets theme song as their ringer?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I do! It actually sound almost identicle to the actual theme song. I know virgin mobile people can get it. I dont THINK cingualar people can get it. Cause I use a virgin mobile cell and my mom has cingular, and she cant get it. If I can find a link to what it sounds like, I'll post it

First Link
Second Link

They are both from the virgin moble website and I dont really know what the difference is. I think the second one uses the "Real Player" thingy to play

wuba wuba woo

Reaction score
I would love to get the muppet theme on my cell...

I have "rainbow connection" on mine now...Verizon.

MeepBorkMeep

Reaction score
Hey, I have Verizon too. How'd you get Rainbow connection? Which ringtone package did you get? I've been lookin all over for it. I'll go check again. *Hustles off*

rexcrk

Reaction score
Well, I don't have a cell phone, but if I DID I'm sure I'd use something Henson-related :smile:

KermiClown

Reaction score
I have Cingular, and my phone plays The Muppet Show theme. Although it isn't the original theme, it is very good, definitely recognizable, and lots of fun.

My phone is also set to play The Rainbow Connection when certain people call.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
KermiClown said:
I have Cingular, and my phone plays The Muppet Show theme. Although it isn't the original theme, it is very good, definitely recognizable, and lots of fun.

My phone is also set to play The Rainbow Connection when certain people call.
must just be my moms phone then. :sing: