Who else is sick of EB Games?

ChellisPal

Reaction score
well, my local eb said that the figs shipped on the 25th , which was Tues(when I asked them if they heard anything) The said call Wed, and see if they come in, which I did and got a very cold response about them not going through boxes till Friday, today a co-worker went to see if his were in, being Friday and all....and they got angry with him and said they will send someone over to tell us....I Finally have had it w/ EB. I paid 50 bucks in full for the set and to get treated like this....I hope others here agree with this, I plan on calling thier DM and HQ to issue a offical complaint. They really need to get their things in order (computuer issues on dates, and coustomer relations)

Just needed to vent sorry all

CheckChuck

Reaction score
got mine from ebgames

i live in chapel hill, nc. and my animal and playset arrived yesterday (friday) shipped from ebgames. it was ordered around the 15th and shipped and arrived this week. i've actually had no problems with ebgames for any of my orders.

kane31666

Reaction score
It's not the individual stores fault. A lot of factors affect the product arrivals. The port lockout was a big factor, the backlog caused by that. The time it takes to ship from warehouse to store. It's impossible for the stores to get exact dates for arrival, it's a thing that as a collector you have to deal with. And besides these figures are soooo good it's worth the wait.

ErniesFeet

Reaction score
What do you do when ebgames ships you a broken toy? Should I take this up with ebgames or check with Palisades first?

Thanks!

GWGumby

Reaction score
Always attempt to return it to the place of purchase first. Palisades will help from time to time, but they prefer that you return it to your retailer first. The retailers are more likely able to get a replacement for you more quickly and it keeps Palisades from being flooded with too many return questions/requests so they can focus on the people who really need help.

FER SURE

Reaction score
Well today I got a call that the figures came into EB. I was so excited. I asked if the would put aside the Blue Floyd for me. The answer came back no. "We dont have one" "you dont have one?"
"No, all we got was one of each figure. Since your always so excited abotu them we put you on the top of the list" I felt so special and elated. How great is it that everyone else in my area has to wait. Not really cool at all but heh it doesn't really matter to me anymoe. I love my EB. I think it all depends on the manager.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have mixed feelings here! A week or so ago, I went to EB, and they did not have the Muppet figures.. I was ticked! However, they had a two for one sale on old figures. I managed to grab both Cletus and Dr. Hibbert for the low price of 5 bucks for both.

EB is a mixed bag. TRU, now there's the problem store!

P

Philo and Gunge

Heck, my EB Games dosn't even carry Muppets. They only carry Simpsons.

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
thats odd, my local eb games is really great about helping me find my muppets. most of the guys will go in the back and find me things that theyve been hiding back there. they always tell me to call in and keep myself updated with whats new if i cant stop by, and every other eb i go to the employees are equally as nice.

Whatever

Reaction score
I heard EB will stop carrying action figures now.