1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who Framed Kermit the Frog

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Fan Art' started by superboober, Feb 15, 2006.

1. superboober Member

2. The Count Moderator

Um... Not sure how to say this... But there's already a fanfic with that title writen by Beauregard and a colaboration of four other board members.
    Hope this helps.
  3. ReneeLouvier Active Member

Although I agree with Count, about the story name; I am really liking this story SuperBoober. :D Great job so far!
  4. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I've read the first two chapters so far. Very good
  5. JJandJanice Active Member

I've read this awhile ago on that website. I heard about the website on G4 and went ahead and check it out. I enjoy this story, really cool.
  6. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I've read the first 5 chapters now. I'll slowly take my time reading a bit in between browsing the forum and chatting with my friends I really love it.
  7. Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I've finished it:excited: Wonderful story:D

I must congratulate superboober for his super retelling of the Who framed Roger Rabbit storyline. Very clever;)
  8. Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

I thaught the title of the story co-written by Beauregard was "The Muppets V. Las Vegas"?

Sorry, I had to bump thread, because I thaught I remembered this author, so I did a search for him.