Who has Animal attacked?

P

Princeton

Carrying on in the recent tradition of "Who has...?" threads, who (be it Muppet or human being) has Animal attacked over the years?

Erine81981

Reaction score
He's attacked Kermit before. I can't really remember but one about him hitting Kermit with drumsticks. Nows thats funny.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Rita Moreno (I think) when she was trying to sing "Fever" but she got him back when she slammed his face into his cymbals!
:halo: :Now that's my kinda woman!!

superfan

Reaction score
He went after Marc Hammel (Luke Skywalker)...Kermit had Animal on a leash and said, "Sic 'em! Sic 'em, boy!" :halo:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
He attacked that guy who took Gonzo and Camilla(spelling?) hostage in MTM.

Teheheman

Reaction score
I think that the bigger question is who HASN'T Animal attacked? I think he's pretty much attacked everybody.

Daniel

Mickey Moose

Reaction score
Katzi428 said:
Rita Moreno (I think) when she was trying to sing "Fever" but she got him back when she slammed his face into his cymbals!
:halo: :Now that's my kinda woman!!
Technically, I don't think Animal attacked her. He just kept trying to throw off her singing with his drumming, which annoyed Rita. When he persisted, Rita then came up from behind with the cymbals.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
I wouldn't count Animal's drumming as an attack, but nevertheless he did attack Rita during the episode. During the theme song, he came up from behind her and bit her shoulder, which I would count as an attack.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
:halo:
He also attacked Kaye Ballard,but she was strong enough to grab him and set him straight.
"I am just visiting.You need to discuss your problem further with Kermit.":smile:

I think he went for Lou Rawls too.

Miss Piggy's dog FooFoo during the debut episode of Muppets Tonight.

The three women villians in GMC."WO-MEN WO-MEN"

He also went for Janice in the Hollywood movie theatre in TMM.:flirt:

I beleive he also attacked a bunch of chickens in an episode of TMS."CHICKENS CHICKENS AAAAH".