Who has been the best Muppet movie villain?

Who is the best villian in the muppet movies

• Doc hopper

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Nicky Holiday

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Long John Silver

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Blind Pew

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ed Singer (Jeffery Tambor)

• Miss Bitterman

• Tex Richman

• Constantine

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Dominic Badguy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Which Character is the best villain in the muppet movies

Vote and leave your comment

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh, Constantine, hands down. He's hilarious, and a ridiculous character when you think about it, but he really works. He's creepy and threatening enough that there are moments when he's actually legitimately scary. Matt Vogel has done a great job performing him.

Next would definitely be Long John Silver. While Muppets Treasure Island was not my favorite movie, you can't beat the charm of Tim Curry.
Doc Hopper is my third pick.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I've gone for Constantine too for the exact same reason that he has me in stitches every time I see him and he was truly terrifying at the same time

Next I would have gone Nicky Holiday because he was Hilarious too and then long John silver
Oh, Constantine, hands down. He's hilarious, and a ridiculous character when you think about it, but he really works. He's creepy and threatening enough that there are moments when he's actually legitimately scary. Matt Vogel has done a great job performing him.

Next would definitely be Long John Silver. While Muppets Treasure Island was not my favorite movie, you can't beat the charm of Tim Curry.
Doc Hopper is my third pick.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
This one was a tough choice. I have always loved the Muppet Movie, and the classic overbearing evil guy and bumbling soft lackey dynamic, and Nick Holiday is a handsome devil, but I'm going to say Constantine, the world's most dangerous frog. He's perfect! Hammy, self righteous, has a sense of humor, and extremely talented. Also, he is a Muppet, so that helps.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly.....

Nicky Holiday. Just because I love how mysterious he really is.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
IMO, it's a toss up between Doc Hopper and Constantine, and I can't decide who I liked better as a villain. Though I cast my vote for Doc Hopper, mainly because I guess I'm just a bigger fan of Old School.