1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Who has seen international Fraggle Rock?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Don_Music_2004, Feb 24, 2004.

1. Don_Music_2004

Don_Music_2004 New Member

I'm so excited! In a few days I'm gonna be getting a tape from Boobergorg through a trade with UK episodes of Fraggle Rock on it! I know it's not gonna be in a different Language, but it has a different Doc on it called "The Captain" I can't wait to see these. But has anyone out there seen any of the other coproductions of Fraggle Rock and what the Doc in those countries are like?

2. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

Here in Canada we had the same version as the U.S. (or technically, the US had the Canadian version) but I think there may have been an alternate one produced for Radio-Canada (the French CBC). I've also seen the UK version - the actor playing "Doc" is in lighthouse, right?

3. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

I actually find The Captain a bit boring, I must admit. The French 'Doc' and Croquette (Sprocket) seem funny! Although I cant understand what they are saying, Its very slapstick.

Doc (Gerry Parkes) will always be the best!

4. Don_Music_2004

Don_Music_2004 New Member

So BlueFrackle you have seen the French version of Fraggle Rock?

5. Pino

Pino Member

I guess there aren´t many pictures or episodes floating the net right? I mean about the other actors?

6. Luke

Luke Active Member

Fulton Mckay was the captain. He's mega-famous so you can probably find pictures of him through a search.