Who have you met from the Henson Company?

ploobis

Reaction score

Hey Muppet Fans!

Who have you met from the Henson company? Here are the people I got to meet so far.

Kevin Clash

Fran Brill

Marty Robinson

Joey Mazzarino

David Rudman

Carmen Osbahr

Pam Arciero

Steve Whitmire

Jerry Nelson

Jane Henson

Cheryl Henson

Heather Henson

Bonnie Erickson

Craig Shemin

And get this, I got to meet Jerry Juhl before he passed away. :smile: :cry:

"Who have you met?"

SSLFan

Reaction score
Hey Muppet Fans!​

Who have you met from the Henson company? Here are the people I got to meet so far.​

Kevin Clash​

Fran Brill​

Marty Robinson​

Joey Mazzarino​

David Rudman​

Carmen Osbahr​

Pam Arciero​

Steve Whitmire​

Jerry Nelson​

Jane Henson​

Cheryl Henson​

Heather Henson​

Bonnie Erickson​

Craig Shemin​

And get this, I got to meet Jerry Juhl before he passed away. :smile: :cry:

"Who have you met?"​

Are you serious? You met ALL those people? That's very intresting:cool: . Do you have any pics?

ploobis

Reaction score
Are you serious? You met ALL those people? That's very intresting:cool: . Do you have any pics?
I'm kinda new to this but when I get my scanner plugged in I will try to put some pics in here. I would love to show you pics, I just have to find out how to do it.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
I don't know if this counts as meeting but I have talked to Pat Nugent on the Phone before asking on how I can get them to look at a script I wanted to submit. Really nice lady.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Geez, where to start: Steve Whitmire, Dave Goelz, Bill Barretta, Victor Yerrid (well WORKED with him more than just MET), Kevin Clash, Marty Robinson, Jane Henson, Cheryl Henson, Heather Henson, (have seen but didn't actually meet Brian and John), Carroll Spinney, Jerry Nelson, Carmen Osbahr, Tyler Bunch, Craig Shemin, Sonia Manzano, and from the Muppet Workshop who I actually worked with at one time: James Wojtal (who is one of our members here :smile:), Ed Christie, Rollie Krewson,Tim Miller, Fred Buccholz, Connie Petersen, Polly Smith, Larry Jameson, Tom Newby, **** too many people to name...like 25 people were on staff at the time. I've also met Debra Spinney, and used to correspond with Gabriel Velez and Jerry Juhl though I never met either personally.

ploobis

Reaction score
Geez, where to start: Steve Whitmire, Dave Goelz, Bill Barretta, Victor Yerrid (well WORKED with him more than just MET), Kevin Clash, Marty Robinson, Jane Henson, Cheryl Henson, Heather Henson, (have seen but didn't actually meet Brian and John), Carroll Spinney, Jerry Nelson, Carmen Osbahr, Tyler Bunch, Craig Shemin, Sonia Manzano, and from the Muppet Workshop who I actually worked with at one time: James Wojtal (who is one of our members here :smile:), Ed Christie, Rollie Krewson,Tim Miller, Fred Buccholz, Connie Petersen, Polly Smith, Larry Jameson, Tom Newby, **** too many people to name...like 25 people were on staff at the time. I've also met Debra Spinney, and used to correspond with Gabriel Velez and Jerry Juhl though I never met either personally.
"COOL!" :smile:

ploobis

Reaction score
I am hoping in the future to meet Dave Goelz, Bill Barretta, Brian Henson, Caroll Spinney, Karen Prell, Kathryn Hullen, Julianne Buescher, Drew Massey, Allan Trautman, Victor Yerrid, Leslie Carrara, Alice Dinnean, Tyler Bunch, Eric Jacobson and hopefully Frank Oz.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I am hoping in the future to meet Dave Goelz, Bill Barretta, Brian Henson, Caroll Spinney, Karen Prell, Kathryn Hullen, Julianne Buescher, Drew Massey, Allan Trautman, Victor Yerrid, Leslie Carrara, Alice Dinnean, Tyler Bunch, Eric Jacobson and hopefully Frank Oz.
I would LOVE to meet Eric Jacobson as I think he's doing a fantastic job with Frank's characters, particularly Grover. I HAD the opportunity to meet Frank Oz but didn't follow through with it because I was trying to do the right thing at the time...I can kick myself now.....

aixia

Reaction score
I went to graduate school with Heather Henson, but she's the only one from the company I've actually met. Seen a few others from afar though.

ploobis

Reaction score
"Hey Folks!"

I just added two new photos to my pics from my Myspace!

These two pics are of me with Steve Whitmire and Sweetums at the Barnes & Nobles at Lincoln Center in New York. These pics were taken in 11/14/03 on the day where Steve Whitmire and Kermit were making an exclusive appearance at Barnes & Nobles.

You can check out my photos at www.myspace.com/jesseoliver1 and click on the photo album Me and Muppet People.

I will be adding more photos soon.

"ENJOY EVERYBODY!" :smile: