Who have you met from the Henson Company?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Are you just bragging, now? Seriously though, what are the chances of meeting all those people? You must be really lucky or something.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
I cant see them because im not logged in and myspace wont let me log in. Is there any other way i could see the photos.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Man, you guys are SOOOOOOOO lucky! I've NEVER actually met anyone from the Henson Company, though I DO have Kevin Clash's (and Elmo's) autograph.

And Craig Shemin is with the Henson Company? Wow, I didn't realize that! I DO know he wrote a lot of episodes of Courage the Cowardly Dog.

ploobis

Reaction score
Man, you guys are SOOOOOOOO lucky! I've NEVER actually met anyone from the Henson Company, though I DO have Kevin Clash's (and Elmo's) autograph.

And Craig Shemin is with the Henson Company? Wow, I didn't realize that! I DO know he wrote a lot of episodes of Courage the Cowardly Dog.
I've met Kevin Clash and Craig Shemin too. :smile:

I will be adding more pics soon!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Great lists everybody! Cool that you all got to meet those great people.

I met Lisa Henson in person, at the MT&R Jim Henson event a couple years ago. She was really kind and gracious, and she like my dragon puppet! My puppet Rufus & I got a picture with her, as well as a signed copy of It's Not Easy Being Green - And Other Things To Consider. I know she didn't write it, but that's just fine with me!

I would've met Brian Henson as well, but I had to leave early as my flight was about to take me home. I would have planned to stay longer if I knew the presentation was going to be, well, longer! Oh well, I'm sure I'll get to meet him someday.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dude, those are some wicked awesome pictures! I sure do envy you!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, those are some wicked awesome pictures! I sure do envy you!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hey wait a minute, why are my replies appearing in this thread before his post?