1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who Is Abby Cadabby's best friend?

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by SSLFan, Jun 13, 2008.

1. SSLFan

SSLFan Well-Known Member

Well, one thing has been bothering me lately-who is Abby Caddaby's best friend? I know she interacts with almost everyone, but who would be considerd her best friend?

Well, there are three possible choices that i've come up with.

Elmo: Well, he is the show's most popular muppet:)rolleyes:), and since Abby's a newcomer, and they want her to acheive that same success, it would obviously be the perfect choice.

Zoe and Rosita: SW is trying to give the girl muppets more prominent roles on the show, so getting her to interact with two of the show's most known female muppets sort of gives them that oppurtunity.

Big Bird: Remember Abby's first show appearence? I surely thought her and Big Bird would develop a close bond together.

So, I ask again-who do you think is Abby's best friend?:search:
  2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I think she has chemistry with all the above mentioned here. But I would say either Elmo or Zoe sense there around that same age group as she is.
  3. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

I like her interaction with all of them that u have listed here but i think my faverite of all of them to be her best friends would be Big Bird and Zoe snf Rosita .