Who is going to win "American Idol"?

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Way to go, Ruben. :smile: Yes, I wanted Clay to win, I think he sooo deserved it, but Ruben did too. And with .05 percent difference, that's a tie as far as I'm concerned. As long as Clay still produces an album -- hopefully many, many albums -- I am happy. And I'm going to see him live July 23!!! :big_grin: And I think it is soo great that Clay and "Bridge" are now linked in people's minds. SUCH a great song. Clay and Artie should do a duet!!!!!!!! :flirt: Anyway, I am content. Good for Ruben, good for Clay, can't wait until the albums.
Erin

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
whee I love TAR!
Yaaaaaaaaay! (trademark Ken and Gerard, my all time favoritest TAR team ever)

I'm super pumped about next week!

But anyway, back to American Idol...

I was kind of disappointed that Ruben won (although I'm bitter because I think that he should have gone last week instead of K-Lo, but eh). I was so happy that Clay sang BOTW again (yay!). I do hope that that song is on a future album. He sings it very well (despite the arrangement. I don't care for it), and it makes my heart go a flutter...

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Clay's second single: "Bridge Over Troubled Water" and "Unchained Melody." :flirt: :flirt: :flirt:
Erin

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I didn't catch the first half hour and I'm in a different time zone. Did the results come in at the beginning or the end?
The end. Of course the dragged it out for as long as possible!:rolleyes: :smile:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
I didn't watch the whole thing...but I tuned in for the tonights episode......and I don't feel like I've missed too much:wink:

Sarah

I did see them both sing...Clay is very broadway.....I think that comes from almost trying too hard...I was actually rooting for Clay after I saw all snippets from yesterdays ep (that's basically all E.T. ran!) Ruben is ok....he can hit the notes, but no matter how much everything says he poured his soul into it, I thought he was blank inside.....like his eyes were zoned out.....but that's just my opinion.....

and that song bugged me at the end aren't the 'supposed' to put a new song....isn't that what they did last year, or did I just dream it?!?!?!?

Sarah

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Don'tLiveonMoon
Clay's second single: "Bridge Over Troubled Water" and "Unchained Melody." :flirt: :flirt: :flirt:
Ooooooh! I like the sound of that!

Seriously, if/when Clay and Kim come out with albums, I'd buy 'em!

(and this is coming from a person who did not watch the first season of American Idol. This was because it was on against the Mole 2, which I *loved*)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I watched the first part of the very good Law & Order season finale instead, but caught some of the end. Missed the moment they called the winner, but I'm sure they will replay it on all of the shows.

What's with Fame coming back? Will it be a real show like the original or another Idol-like show?:confused: :concern:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yeah I see all the 'Fame' commercials, too...it looks very much like Idol...and and Idol with children, too...I would never watch that, because I would yell at all the parents who were pushing their kids too hard

Sarah

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I think you are confusing Idol Juniors with Fame. There are so many shows on. The Fame commercials I've been seeing have highschool and college age contestants. Not kids. And from the ad I just caught, these people have to be able to sing and dance. Exciting stuff. Debbie Allen will be a judge. I know she was a cast member of the show, but her choreography for the Oscars is notoriously awful. :eek:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
*smiles....* oops I should have spoken (or typed) more clearly...I meant to distinguish them as two things...I just got caught up in my typing.....

Sarah