1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Who is looking for old-style Fraggle Plush?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by AnneGarber, Dec 19, 2004.

1. AnneGarber

AnneGarber New Member

Hi, everyone.

Someone has a "Want it Now" posted on eBay for Fraggle Plush characters. I have three for sale that are currently in a collectibles store in Vancouver, Canada. My friend Lorraine (who is a much more commited toy collector than I am) says she has never seen these particular toys before. eBay makes it impossible to communicate with registered users who post "Want it Now" requests, so I thought I'd try this message forum, to see if I can find the person who might be looking for these toys. They are 12 to 14 inches tall, pretty good condition. If anyone out there is the person who posted the "Want it Now" on eBay, or if you're just interested, please drop me a note at anne@evalu8.org and I will go to the store, retrieve my Fraggles, photograph them and send you a picture. OBVIOUSLY, I don't want to do all that for no reason, which is why I'm here, instead of eBay!

And best wishes to one and all for the holiday season.

Anne

2. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

I'm curious to know which fraggles they are. :smirk: I most likely have them though.

Nick

3. Id like to see them, Are they Hasbro/Tomy/Pedigree/or Sababa? Which characters are they? How much are you selling them for?
    Tyler