1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Who is the fraggle with the big teeth?

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by FreddyTheDragon, May 2, 2005.

1. FreddyTheDragon

FreddyTheDragon New Member

There is a fraggle with giant teeth. Literally, huge.
    What's her name? I haven't seen her a lot, but she's so cute! I think they called her "Chew Chew". Can anyone confirm this?

2. I am a HUGE Fraggle fan and I have never heard of this girl. Is she a Fraggle or an extra Monster? There is on;y one Fraggle that I can think of that has teeth and its Convincing John.
    Do you remember what color she is? Or hair?

3. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Well, John`s teeth aren`t SO big, though they`re so snowy... (ummmmm...sweet). And - yes, I`ve seen ChewChew`s pic somewhere.... drats, can`t remember, where.... There were also cool pix of TWOF and.... as I remember... several cave critters!

4. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Why's she got big teeth anyhow?

*evil laughter*

All the better to eat you with!

5. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

He he! Um.. beceause she get's one of them knocked out with a hocky stick. I remember that one clearly. It was the one where Red Fraggle Meets Rock Hocky Hannah.
    And Wembly Fraggle Shame on you. :p I guess you're not as a hard core fan as you thought you are. I used to be a hard core fan as well. Ok Wembly her's a question for you. No one answear this I want to see if he knows. What was the name of the Fraggle who sang ' Easy Street? " And who peformed him? :p I hope you know I'm just messing with ya there. ;)

6. FreddyTheDragon

FreddyTheDragon New Member

Chew Chew gets her teeth knocked out. :(
    But her teeth made her so cute! Anyways, Is that the only episode she's in?
    And who does her voice?

7. chestermcdragon

chestermcdragon New Member

DANG!i was gonna post it...oh well[​IMG]

8. chestermcdragon

chestermcdragon New Member

DANG!i was gonna post it...oh well[​IMG]

9. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

<confuses>
    <.. ...>
    Well......... YELLOW teeth..... <sighs> Everything is quite nice, but YELLOW teeth....
    <turns back to comb Convincing Johnny`s fur ;)> (mentally :(...)

10. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

My thoughts excatly. : sick :
    Got make sure it stays nice and fluffy can't have knots in it. :)

Wemebly. Are you dodgeing my question? ;)

11. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

So... Is Chew Chew the correct name of this Fraggle? Or are she and Bigmouth Fraggle the same character? If they're two different characters, then I'd appreciate it if someone could post a descript as to how they differ to add Chew Chew to the list.
    Thanks and hope to hear from you guys soon.

12. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Satin, sleek and silky, as always. :) ;)