1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who is the yellow monster on Little Muppet Monsters?

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by jediX, Sep 24, 2003.

1. jediX

jediX Active Member

I recently did an essay about a PSA (circa 1988) involving the yellow child monster from Little Muppet Monsters. I'm just curious...does anybody know his name? :confused:
  2. Amazing Mumford

Amazing Mumford New Member

I'm fairly certain that the yellow monster's name was Boo. The other two monsters were named Tug and Molly.
  3. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Mumford,

Do you by any chance have any episodes of Little Muppet Monsters ?

see ya
  4. Amazing Mumford

Unfortunately, I don't have any episodes of LMM. All I have is the Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years and their brief segment in that special. The only reason I remember the names was from searching the Internet a few weeks back. Sorry I couldn't help--I'd love to see the epsidodes again too!!
  5. jediX

jediX Active Member

Mumford: How's the quality of your 30 Years copy? I could definately use a better copy (mine transfers jumpy to the computer) to do a DVD transfer.
  6. Amazing Mumford

jediX,

From my recollection, the tape quality of my copy of 30 Years is average at best. It's been a long while since I've watched it as it's currently at my parent's house in Minnesota (I'm in Ohio). When I go there for Thanksgiving or Christmas, I'll watch it again. If the quality's better than I remember and you still need it by then, I'll gladly make a copy for you. Hope this helps!!
  7. jediX

jediX Active Member

Well, I already have a copy but thanks to my Dad's inability to operate the vcr correctly at the time little parts were cut out. :( I suppose I'm missing a couple minutes from the middle. Thus, I realllllly could use a better version to do my dvd/vcd transfer with. If there's anything on my list you'd want in return, let me know.