Who is the yellow monster on Little Muppet Monsters?

jediX

Reaction score
I recently did an essay about a PSA (circa 1988) involving the yellow child monster from Little Muppet Monsters. I'm just curious...does anybody know his name? :confused:

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
jediX said:
I recently did an essay about a PSA (circa 1988) involving the yellow child monster from Little Muppet Monsters. I'm just curious...does anybody know his name? :confused:
I'm fairly certain that the yellow monster's name was Boo. The other two monsters were named Tug and Molly.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Mumford,

Do you by any chance have any episodes of Little Muppet Monsters ?

see ya

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Do you by any chance have any episodes of Little Muppet Monsters ?
Unfortunately, I don't have any episodes of LMM. All I have is the Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years and their brief segment in that special. The only reason I remember the names was from searching the Internet a few weeks back. Sorry I couldn't help--I'd love to see the epsidodes again too!!

jediX

Reaction score
Mumford: How's the quality of your 30 Years copy? I could definately use a better copy (mine transfers jumpy to the computer) to do a DVD transfer.

Amazing Mumford

Reaction score
jediX,

jediX said:
Mumford: How's the quality of your 30 Years copy? I could definately use a better copy (mine transfers jumpy to the computer) to do a DVD transfer.
From my recollection, the tape quality of my copy of 30 Years is average at best. It's been a long while since I've watched it as it's currently at my parent's house in Minnesota (I'm in Ohio). When I go there for Thanksgiving or Christmas, I'll watch it again. If the quality's better than I remember and you still need it by then, I'll gladly make a copy for you. Hope this helps!!

jediX

Reaction score
Well, I already have a copy but thanks to my Dad's inability to operate the vcr correctly at the time little parts were cut out. :frown: I suppose I'm missing a couple minutes from the middle. Thus, I realllllly could use a better version to do my dvd/vcd transfer with. If there's anything on my list you'd want in return, let me know.