1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

Who is this ancient Kermit?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by Muppetfreak, Sep 15, 2004.

1. Muppetfreak

Muppetfreak Member

OK, at a flea market, I decided to puchase this strange little Kermit doll. I haven't the slightest clue what he is from, so it would be cool if someone could pass on the info.

His tag has been cut off so that is no help. He is made of the same material as the later velco puppet kermit from fisher price but he is much smaller, like the size of the little bendable kermits the Muppet store at MGM had a few years back. He looks OLD, old-style eyes, closed mouth, hands are just little tabs with no defined digits. He has his frill collar.

Anyway, who is this little devil? I will try to post a pic later but any guesses would be appreciated.

Hill

2. Camellia

Camellia New Member

Kermit ID

hi, yes a pic would be most helpful.

how tall is it?

what are the eyes made of?

there were some closed mouth kermits made by IGEL/JR Toys/ EM.tv about 2000-2001, 6" tall. They were sold in Europe/Germany. Some were sent over to the US and given away as premiums with watches at Mervyns, etc. department stores.

www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore

cheers, :)
    Camellia