Who is this character from Muppet Christmas Carol?

Noodles

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have a question for all uber-muppet fans, there was a character in the Muppet Christmas Carol, his appearance was that of a tramp, he had purple skin and a oversized chin. His apperance in the film is at the beginning, he is sitting on a window ledge, he says something about another muppet's nose, to where i think that character gets it stuck in the window.

Please, please, please, who is this character? (The one with the chin, not the huge nose :big_grin: )

Thanks

Fireimps87

Reaction score
:smile: Not sure of his name, but what I can tell ya, he's one of the pirates in Muppet Treasure Island

Noodles

Reaction score
Ahhh yeah he was, i guess he could be a nameless muppet, if only there was a huge database of muppets!

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Noodles said:
Ahhh yeah he was, i guess he could be a nameless muppet, if only there was a huge database of muppets!
Actually there are such a database. Just click on the link in my signature. But that muppet you are asking about are not in it since I don't know a name for it.

Noodles

Reaction score
Sweeet, yeah thats the character, im just curious if they ever gave him a name.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
As far as I know....No. But 'e's got a pretty cool design....I'd like to see more of 'im, in the background & such...