Who is this muppet?

Clare

Reaction score
Help me please!! I got sent a Muppet Quiz the other day, and you had to name all of the Muppets. I got all of them but one little chap, whose name I cannot find anywhere. Unfortunately I can't post a picture of him, cause I can't post attachments (?). He is small, red face, lighter coloured nose, sunglasses, redish fuzzy hair and beard and he wears a green ponhco type jumperish thing!

Can anyone help!

goshposh

Reaction score
mahna mahna, is the one i think you are talking about

Clare

Reaction score
Hi goshposh - oh thank you sooo much! It's been driving me insane :crazy: So is he the little guy who sings that song? :smile:

Clare

Reaction score
Thanks - no more sleepless nights now trying to think of his name!!! :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So uh... Where's this quiz at? And is it visual in nature?

Clare

Reaction score
Muppet Quiz!

The quiz was sent as an email to me and it was basically pics of 30 Muppets and you had to name them. I'm afraid I don't have the link anymore. I confess also that I cheated on a few and looked them up on the net! However it did make me get out my very old Muppet Show Annuals that I've had since I was a kid, and it reminded me just how great the Muppets are. Which is how I found this site. If you're a big Muppet fan, this quiz would have been really easy for you! :smile:

We don't get the Muppets over here any more, not even Seasame Street! We do get the odd film re run, but I miss the little furry guys.....sob.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's OK. Thanks though. Yes, I'm a big Muppet fan, heck that's why I run the Muppet Listings thread. But the relative ease would've been much more difficult for me given my blind batty eyes and the visual nature of the quiz.

Oh, and take heart. Isn't there a UK version of Play With Me Sesame? And there'll be a Sesame Street Ireland starting up in 2006, or so I heard.