who is this purple muppet?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
dos anybody know the name of the purple guy with a tall head who appeared in muppet treasure island and the muppets wizard of oz? does he even have a name?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
It might be Wall-Eyed Pike, but if you could find a picture that would be more helpful to our quest to help you.

Beauregard

Reaction score
You mean the posh one with the pinnicle??? Who sings, "We've got cabain fever, we're all going nuts!"

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
You mean the posh one with the pinnicle??? Who sings, "We've got cabain fever, we're all going nuts!"
I think that's the one. I don't know what a pinnicle is, and it has been awhile since I last watched Muppet treasure island, so i can't remember that line. He was performed by jerry nelson. I think he had a line in the cabin fever song that went "no if's, and's or but's".

Beauregard

Reaction score
*smackes head* Meant a monicle....one eye glass...

And yes, that's the one I was thinkin goff to. He hasno named name in MTI. Not seen MWO, but he is in there. No lines though,I fear...so it may remain a mystery.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Man, I love that guy. He's so COOL. We should name him!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmmm, surprised Muppet_dk hasn't come in here yet.

Oh well... If it's the one we're thinking of...
In its appearance in MTI, he has come to be known as "Purple Hunchback Frackle".
In his appearance in MWoO, he was given the name of "Spotted Dick".
Hope this helps.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The Count said:
Hmmm, surprised Muppet_dk hasn't come in here yet.

Oh well... If it's the one we're thinking of...
In its appearance in MTI, he has come to be known as "Purple Hunchback Frackle".
In his appearance in MWoO, he was given the name of "Spotted Dick".
Hope this helps.
I don't remember spotted dick being referred to by name in the muppets wizard of oz, but spotted dick is not who I am talking about. the muppet I am referring to is a humanoid man who is purple, has blonde (or is it orange?) hair, and I think some teeth sticking out. I am not sure if he ever appeared in any other henson productions besides what has been mentioned.

BEAR

Reaction score
minor muppetz said:
I don't remember spotted dick being referred to by name in the muppets wizard of oz, but spotted dick is not who I am talking about. the muppet I am referring to is a humanoid man who is purple, has blonde (or is it orange?) hair, and I think some teeth sticking out. I am not sure if he ever appeared in any other henson productions besides what has been mentioned.
Spotted Dick