1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who is your Fave Seame Street Muppet?

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by rumtar_10165, Nov 17, 2005.

1. rumtar_10165 New Member

I would like to ask that to everyone. Out of 36 yrs Who is your fave muppet from Sesame Street. Mine is Oscar the Grouch.
  2. GeeBee New Member

3. Dantecat Active Member

Mine is Bert,Guy Smley,Little Jerry,and Maybe a few others.:)
  4. BEAR Active Member

You know I can't pick just one. That would be like choosing a favorite child. But I will give out a few top ones definitely Big Bird, Oscar and Ernie.
  5. doctort13 Member

Scram!

I too am a Grouch-ka-teer! :grouchy:
  6. BooberFraggless New Member

Cookie Monster. I used to pretend he was real and I knew him when I was little. My mother would sometimes let me eat Cookies like him just for fun. I was spoiled.
  7. GonzoLeaper Active Member

I've always liked Big Bird and Snuffy, Bert and Ernie, Grover, Oscar, Cookie Monster, the Count, etc.- basically everyone that was ever on there! I love them all! Though I will say I do have a particular fondness for any of Kermit's appearances on Sesame Street!
  8. Pino Member

Su.......per Grover!
  9. Elmo obviously. I love Ernie though too.

Ps: Doesn't it seem like there have been millions of topics about this b4 or is it just me?
  10. anythingmuppet New Member

Theres been millions of these, but what the heck..

:p,:(, :grouchy:, BB, Snuffy, Grover, Cookie, Count, all of em!
  11. Katzi428 Well-Known Member

Prairie Dawn & lovable furry old Grover!
  12. abiraniriba New Member

Big Bird & Elmo also I love Kermit's appearances on the street:) :p :(
  13. Labyrinth Fairy New Member

I have only two-
    Cookie Monster and big bird!
  14. Ilikemuppets New Member

Bert,Cookie,Count,Prairie,Oscar,Snuffy,Kermit,Grover, Big bird, and Telly. Between those, it's hard for me to choose one.
  15. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

For me it used to be Ernie and Big Bird, but lately I can't stop thinking about Cookie Monster! I guess he's my new favorite, can't wait for a Palisades figure of him!
  16. jisforjump New Member

Grover is the bomb, but I like Kermit the best
  17. muppet maniac Well-Known Member

Oscar the Grouch
  18. wes Active Member

I like Oscar also, because he's grouchy and everyones ok with that,know one tries to change him.
    also Harvey Neeslapper, Don Music, Two headed monster and Erine
  19. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

God! I love su.....per grover, zoe, elmo, cookie monster (I just love seeing him gobble up all those cookies), ernie, don music (He's silly), telly, herbert birdsfoot, guy smiley (Did anyone ever see a SS episode with a gameshow called happiness begins @ 40?), harvey kneeslapper, (Who's that other gameshow guy who is kinda like guy smiley, but much more wilder). Mr. Square, I like all of them!
  20. snuffyscabbage New Member

Snuffy of course! I just had him tattooed on my ankle. <Love sigh>