1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Who is your favorite Electric Mayhem member?

Discussion in 'Classic Muppets' started by zootlove, Jun 6, 2005.

?

Who is your favorite EM Band Member?

1. Dr. Teeth

29 vote(s)
    22.5%
  2. Floyd

20 vote(s)
    15.5%
  3. Zoot

20 vote(s)
    15.5%
  4. Animal

23 vote(s)
    17.8%
  5. Janice

32 vote(s)
    24.8%
  6. Lips

5 vote(s)
    3.9%

1. zootlove

zootlove New Member

So=, who is your favorite Electric Mayhem member(s)? You can pick more than one person. The members are:
    1 Dr. Teth
    2 Floyd
    3 Zoot
    4 Animal
    5 Janice
    and you can also count Lips if you want. :cool:
  2. That Announcer

That Announcer New Member

I'll list the entire band in order of my love for them:

1) Janice
    2) Floyd
    3) Zoot
    4) Teeth
    5) Lips
    6) Animal (how I truly hate this... thing)
  3. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Ya know what's funny? I have never been a huge EM fan before. I mean, I always liked them I guess, but I was never crazy about them. Lately, especially now, I have come to appreciate them so much more. I can't really list them in any ranking order because I like them all a lot equally, with one exception... here is my list:

1. Dr. Teeth, Floyd, Janice, Zoot (tied)
    2. Animal
    3. Lips (don't count him too much cuz he is hardly around or heard. He is muter than Zoot. He also lacks in the personality department and Stevo should do more about that. :D
  4. zootlove

zootlove New Member

Zoot is probably my biggest thing. He is as quiet as I am. And I zone out as much as he does. And sleep most of the time, too. :cool:
  5. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I love Dr. Teeth, mainly because he was one of Jim's; but also, he kinda' reminds me of my Dad. Sadly, I have to admit that while I love Animal, he can be really annoying. :D :halo:
  6. zootlove

zootlove New Member

Yeah, Animal can be slightly annoying. However it is funny watching him chase WOMAN!!
    :cool:
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

In order of favorite:

1: Dr. Teeth
    2: Floyd
    3: Janice
    4: Zoot
    5: Animal
    6: Lips

I don't really have a problem with animal, it's just I think he's over used. He shouldn't really be a HUGE character. I was glad to see that he didn't have a lead role in Oz.:halo:
  8. zootlove

zootlove New Member

That is a very good concept about animal, theprawncraker:cool:
  9. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

Zoot is my favorite Electric Mayhem character.

ryan
  10. zootlove

zootlove New Member

Excellent choice Ryan:cool:
  11. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I added a poll because I thought it would be more interesting to watch, and easier to keep up with!

Everyone, go back and re-vote please.

I pick Floyd because we heard from him more than any of the Muppets, and Jerry is a master voice-man!!
  12. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

I do really like Floyd for his comments backstage at the Muppet Show, but my favourite is Dr Teeth.
  13. zootlove

zootlove New Member

Thanks alot!! That might be easier than before :cool:
  14. rexcrk

rexcrk Active Member

I like all of them, and being a trumpet player myself, Lips is an important character to me, but I voted Dr. Teeth, he's so cool! :D
  15. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Well, Dr. Teeth and Janice are neck to neck, which is funny seeing as she dated the good Doctor before Floyd.
  16. Mickey Moose

Mickey Moose New Member

I'm kinda surprised Animal didn't get more votes. While I like all the members for various reasons, Animal is my favorite(but not by much). Still, kinda surprised me his score so far.
  17. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Yeah, but Animal gets on people's nerves fast. Plus, lately he has been far overrated
  18. ryhoyarbie

ryhoyarbie Active Member

I think the problem with Animal is that they're using him too much now as opposed to the other members of the band. I think that's why people are getting tired of Animal.

ryan
  19. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

My favorites are zoot and lips, but i voted for lips. he was a really cool-looking character who didn't appear very often. he should have been in john denver and the muppets: rocky mountain holiday (after all, all of the other electric mayhem members except dr. teeth were, and rizzo was there, so there could have been room for more minor characters among the main cast).
  20. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

:sing: Gotta love him!