1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Who is Your Favorite Muppet Babies Character?

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by muppet baby, Jan 12, 2007.

1. muppet baby

muppet baby Active Member

Hi this is my all time faverite cartoon .
    Do you have a faverite muppet baby .
    i love them all but i have two faverites and thay are miss piggy and kermit .
    i also really love bunson and beaker .
    :) :mad:

2. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

My favorite Muppet baby is Baby Rowlf!!

Kermit and Animal are close behind in the running.

:D

3. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

Baby Animal and Baby Bean

4. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

It's between baby Robin and Baby Bunsen.

CowbellaPiggy likes this.
  5. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Baby Gonzo and Skeeter were always my favorite. I also really like Baby Piggy too.

6. muppet baby

Oh yes i love baby seeter she was so much fun that is one reason that i miss the muppet babies so much i can't wait for them to come out on DVD and some one to put it back on cable .:mad: :) :concern: gonzo was so great to about how much he love miss piggy he he he

7. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Rowlf, Fozzie and Kermit. I also really liked Bunsen and Beaker when they were on. I think my favorite episodes were when they came over to visit.

8. muppet baby

love those eposides

yes those where great eposoides , those where some of my faverites as well .
    i loved it when Nanny would come in and say bunson and beaker are here to play and everyone one would be so happy . that was cool :mad: :) :eek:

9. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

There was nothing cuter than those huge bunny slippers.

10. muppet baby

Yes that is right there was nothing cuter than those buuy slippers i LOVED THOSE :mad: :)

11. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

I loved Baby Fozzie, he made me want to be a comedian as a kid. I liked how he didn't quite get it when he wasn't funny. Also Baby Gonzo, because he was different but proud of it!

12. Baby Gonzo, of course! lol also love scooter, Rowlf and of course Beaker and Bunsen

13. I don't remember that one. I wish I could see some of these episodes again. That sounds funny.

14. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Yeah, it was interesting that for the cartoon series they made Camilla into a chick doll for Gonzo, but when they would play Camilla would come to life in his imagination.

15. heralde

heralde Well-Known Member

Oh yeah when he sings his Camilla song, I still have that on my old Rocket to the Stars album. :concern:

And of course when Gonzo's crazy stunt nearly ruined Camilla. I was so scared until the end of the episode!

16. gothmuppets

gothmuppets New Member

well myself i liked them all, i grew up with them.. giggles

17. muppet baby

They are all wonderful they are so much fun the Best expecally as the MUPPET BABIES giggle :) :mad:

18. Skye

Skye Active Member

From what I've seen so far, hehe, I really like Gonzo, Fozzie, Skeeter (she's so cute!), Scooter, and Rowlf is just adorable!

19. muppet baby

I love skeeter also i love her skate bourd so much that was so great and scooter also i love that they are brother and sister that was one of the great Parts of the best part of greatest cartoon on earth .:)

20. Skye

Skye Active Member

You bet! Those two were so adorable together! :)