Who misses Muppet Babies?

King Jim

Reaction score
Muppet Babies was a very cool show. It was also very funny.
Does any one miss that show. I do. :smile:

Klonoa

Reaction score
I do! I do! I miss that show a lot. I loved watching it when I was a kid, and I still enjoy it now! I'd love to get all the Muppet Babies plushes that have the episodes on DVD, but it's not practical for me to buy them like that. I think that show holds up well, even today.

--Klonoa

oOoanimaloOo

Reaction score
can we say Y-E-S but I have a tape of like 12 episodes so I'm good

ceecee

Reaction score
Yeah, but not as much as I miss classic SS.

When I was little, the first (actually, one of the few) VHS tapes I had was Muppet Babies. It had 3 episodes on it. One had Miss Piggy leave the nursery in a bubble. I'm almost positive I don't have that tape anymore.

Darn! :concern:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I donnot mean to sound rude, but this is hardly a Henson Headline. It's more of a Henson Worlds or Classic Muppets....

rexcrk

Reaction score
I sure as heck do! That's one of the better cartoon shows! (Then again, almost anything is better than a lot of the crap they have on TV now :attitude: )

Gonzoid247

Reaction score
I was never a big Muppet Babies fan. First of all, it was a cartoon instead of the actual Muppets. Secondly, it wasn't even the Muppetteers doing the voices. Heck, they had Howie Mandel doing Animal. :boo:

YMMV

Whatever

Reaction score
I used to love Muppet Babies, but I was a lot littler then and I'm not sure whether I've outgrown them or not.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
I used to like Muppet Babies too. For a while it replaced Fraggle Rock as my fav Henson production, but I think Fraggle Rock has gone back to being my favorite. Nevertheless, I too miss Muppet Babies, and would certainly buy DVD's if they came out.

Whatever

Reaction score
They are out in a way. WlMart is selling ugly Muppet Baby plushes that each come with a DVD of an episode.