1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who misses Muppet Babies?

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by bobhopesite, Mar 18, 2004.

1. bobhopesite Active Member

Muppet Babies was a very cool show. It was also very funny.
    Does any one miss that show. I do. :)
  2. Klonoa New Member

I do! I do! I miss that show a lot. I loved watching it when I was a kid, and I still enjoy it now! I'd love to get all the Muppet Babies plushes that have the episodes on DVD, but it's not practical for me to buy them like that. I think that show holds up well, even today.

--Klonoa
  3. oOoanimaloOo New Member

can we say Y-E-S but I have a tape of like 12 episodes so I'm good
  4. ceecee Member

Yeah, but not as much as I miss classic SS.

When I was little, the first (actually, one of the few) VHS tapes I had was Muppet Babies. It had 3 episodes on it. One had Miss Piggy leave the nursery in a bubble. I'm almost positive I don't have that tape anymore.

Darn! :concern:
  5. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I donnot mean to sound rude, but this is hardly a Henson Headline. It's more of a Henson Worlds or Classic Muppets....
  6. rexcrk Active Member

I sure as heck do! That's one of the better cartoon shows! (Then again, almost anything is better than a lot of the crap they have on TV now :attitude: )
  7. Gonzoid247 New Member

I was never a big Muppet Babies fan. First of all, it was a cartoon instead of the actual Muppets. Secondly, it wasn't even the Muppetteers doing the voices. Heck, they had Howie Mandel doing Animal. :boo:

YMMV
  8. Whatever Active Member

I used to love Muppet Babies, but I was a lot littler then and I'm not sure whether I've outgrown them or not.
  9. MJTaylor Member

I used to like Muppet Babies too. For a while it replaced Fraggle Rock as my fav Henson production, but I think Fraggle Rock has gone back to being my favorite. Nevertheless, I too miss Muppet Babies, and would certainly buy DVD's if they came out.
  10. Whatever Active Member

They are out in a way. WlMart is selling ugly Muppet Baby plushes that each come with a DVD of an episode.
  11. Kamit New Member

You don't. Trust me Muppet Babies is one of those cartoons you can show to adults as well as kids. Sure, the episodes are aimed at kids but there is enough there for adults to enjoy as well.

And these DVDs at Walmart - does anyone know whether they are available in Canada as well?
  12. McFraggle Active Member

I miss them as well.
  13. teebs New Member

Who says you have to be practical?:D :D

I loved watching Muppet Babies as a kid, and I can still remember some of the episodes vividly.
  14. janicegroupie New Member

I always liked the actual Muppet stuff better yet growing up with Muppet Babies I still totally loved them. I got the little plushes for my b-day but I would love to see the actual show again. I saw a tape at blockbuster so maybe I'll rent it sometime to hold me over until it comes out on dvd. I'm doing hopeful thinking. :flirt:
  15. ILuvTheMuppets New Member

I Loved the Muppet Babies and I still do! That was one of my all time favorite shows when I was little along with Fraggle Rock of course! Oh yeah by the way... Howie Mandel didn't do the voice of Animal he did the voice of Scooter and his twin sister Skeeter! ;)
  16. Camellia New Member

hi, I don't miss it because I have the videos that were sold at Target years ago, and some MB toys. Shopko and Walmart have the new clipons. very cute! also large stuffed toys! very cute and well made. :)

enjoy!!

Camellia
    Camellia's Muppet Store
    http://www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore
  17. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I think you meant Target, but Wal*Mart does have little Keychain Plushies that don't look bad. I actually like the Fozzie w/DVD from Target, great presentation.

I'm not sure if you guys have Target, but check their online site. They might ship to you.

Hope this helps! I love the Muppet Babies! Would be so cool to see them in a live-action Muppet-type series, as they appeared in The Muppets Take Manhattan.
  18. Super Scooter New Member

I remember reading somewhere that Baby Kermit was played by Frank Welker.
  19. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Frank Welker was Baby Kermit. Plus he later voiced Baby Skeeter when Howie Mandel left the show. I think he also played Beaker...

Frank Welker also did the voice of Adult Kermit for the Little Muppet Monsters animated segments, and Newt Ribbitoff and his 2 assistants on the animated Pigs in Space segment....
  20. iLuvMuppets New Member

OMG!!!! I absolutly, totally, honestly LUV the Muppet Babies!!! I would watch that show whenever I could. My favorites were Kermit :) Miss Piggy :mad: Fozzie :o and Gonzo :concern: I wish they would air the Muppet Babies again!!!!