Who needs a Dr. Teeth variant?

Joe

Reaction score
It's just my luck that I'm not online when the cheaper ones go off... I was watching the one that the package had been opened, but the figure hadn't been removed, and I still don't believe it, but someone bought it now for $125.00!
sundays seem to be the best time for auctions to end(for buyers, prices are cheaper, for sellers, have your auction end on a thursday night, or on a holiday in the evening) these next few are probably gonna skyrocket because so many people missed out on the cheaper ones today.

(BTW first one went for $79 second for $79 and the third is at $68 with 22 hours to go)

Joe

Jackie

Reaction score
11 hours, it'll get up at least $10 more dollars.

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe
It's just my luck that I'm not online when the cheaper ones go off... I was watching the one that the package had been opened, but the figure hadn't been removed, and I still don't believe it, but someone bought it now for $125.00!
sundays seem to be the best time for auctions to end(for buyers, prices are cheaper, for sellers, have your auction end on a thursday night, or on a holiday in the evening) these next few are probably gonna skyrocket because so many people missed out on the cheaper ones today.

(BTW first one went for $79 second for $79 and the third is at $68 with 22 hours to go)

Joe
Yeah, that was me...... I was going to open it anyway, so the open/closed thing didnt matter to me. Being new, I thought these were still fetching $150.00 +, so I thought it would be a good deal.......

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Yeah, that third one is up to $86.00 already. I think it was just dumb luck that those two were placed so closely together (ending within about a half an hour of each other), so they wound up keeping the price down on both. I think that's probably the bottomed out price. I don't think you'll see too many more $79.00 prices. Great deal for whoever won those two. Hope they were MC members.

kmcphoto

Reaction score
I was lucky, I bought one from a girl the day after the show for 50.00. I guess she did'nt anticipate the value of it. I still believe this figure will be the most highly valued one in the lot. So spending 100.00 to125.00 will still be a good investment.

ronskimomo

Reaction score
I got mine for 50 dollars off of buy it now on eBay. It was put up at 3 am eastern time. This was about four weeks ago. If the popularity of these figures increases with time, all of us collecting the rare figures from series one will have made a great investment.

Joseph

Reaction score
Originally posted by ronskimomo
I got mine for 50 dollars off of buy it now on eBay. It was put up at 3 am eastern time. This was about four weeks ago. If the popularity of these figures increases with time, all of us collecting the rare figures from series one will have made a great investment.
If only I could have been so lucky.

Walterfego

Reaction score
I saw only one at Wizard World Chicago. It was the first day and the guy wanted $75 for it. I still didn't want to spend that much and wanted to check the rest of the place out. The next day I went back and it was gone. I got home to find them going for double that and could've killed myself. Ah well, my day will come.