Who performed Miss Piggy in the MFS Trailer?

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Does anyone know who performed piggy in the MFS trailer because it didn't sound like Frank at all?

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Does anyone know who performed piggy in the MFS trailer because it didn't sound like Frank at all?
I have not seen the trailer in a long time but Peter Linz did play Piggy for most of the movie, so if theres another Piggy voice than Frank's in the trialer it's his.

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
Well in the movie, Frank dubbed her voice while Peter did the puppeteering according to Muppet Wiki.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmm...I never noticed. I have always thought, however, that the MFS trailer is possibly the worst made trailer in the history of really badly made trailers.

The one thing I love is that the trailer has UberGonzo saying, "Now who went and put too much gunpowder in the cannon...?"

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hmm...I never noticed. I have always thought, however, that the MFS trailer is possibly the worst made trailer in the history of really badly made trailers.
I've seen worse. MUCH MUCH worse. It's actually widely accepted that Warner Bros makes the worst possible trailers for their movies. I really think their Matrix trailer was the reason I didn't appreciate the movie until much, much later.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmm...Interesting. I always find this one to be disjointed with horrible music and no clear storyline...Wait wait...Maybe it IS an accurate depiction of the movie then...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It wasn't just Miss Piggy who sounded off in the trailer, listen to how Fozzie reacts to seeing Pepe dancing around in a tutu - more like a ***** Animal with an unbrideled "WHOA!", as opposed to an subtle, yet awkward "whoa" in the movie.

EDIT: Wow... we can actually say "fricken" and "friggen", but we can't say "h o r n y"?

dwmckim

Reaction score
You can also hear the on-set before-looping puppeteers in the blooper reel on the dvd. Plus Brian performing Gonzo in the trailer on the line "The mothership is calling me home!"

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
I heard it was eric Jacobson who performed piggy in the trailer and that some of his lines are still in the movie itself

and if we are talking about bad trailers look up mel brooke's spaceballs..one of the worst ive seen ever

dwmckim

Reaction score
You heard wrong. MFS was before Jacobson started doing Piggy. You can definately hear that in the trailer and bloopers it's not Jacobson.

Have to go back and check the credits but i don't even think EJ was even involved with MFS.