Who performed Robin in IAVMMCM?

scarecroe

Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out who did Statler in the Weezer video and IAVMMCM.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
john did lew, sweet....you know, he actually did sound like jerry's lew....i knew brian did scooter, but he did janice too....double sweet!!!!!!! its great seing those two back.....the harp thing with janice was funny....hopefully those are now brians characters to perform......i mean he only has sal since seymor is no where to be found with pepe, and van nueter is not around either......

by the way....who is drew massey and did he do animal in the mastercard commerical?.....

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i thought jerry voiced robin in the movie cause i thought robin sounded the same as he always been. i don't know about pops but it did sound like jerry...

i also heard that jerry was ill and couldn't perform that much........maybe, or he just didn't want to perform that much..

ryan

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
I just hope he hasn't left us. i mean,He's one of my favorite and most versitle performers. He can play young Gobo and Robin) old (Pops and Statler),male, female (ther'e a charactor I love called ths creaming girl, a whatnot muppet who has a loud annoying voice.), Crazy( Lew Zeland and Crazzy Harry) or hip (Flyod and Beard from JHH) or even compleaty and uttery wacky (The count, and basiclyy everyother character he's ever played.). Jerry has brought so much to the muppets i don't want to see him go. on IMDB,in all his credited performences , there are two that have nothing to do with the muppets (and those were just bit parts in films). I can't let him leave the muppets!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

I've got to take a look at that. I've been wondering about those things. I don't think it was Jerry who performed Lew Zealand because I watched TMTM on video yesterday and he sounded much different. It did sound like Jerry as Pops and Statler though. Well, I'll be back.

Joggy

Reaction score
In fact it's Elves. As in crisis, crises.