Who played who in the finale of The Muppet Movie?

muppetfan89

Reaction score
is a list of which muppeteers performed which characters in the finale in the Muppet Movie? I know that Jim performed Kermit, Frank performed Piggy, film director John Landis performed Grover, Michael Earl performed Big Bird (which I find unusual because when BB is involved even for the shortest time, Carroll Spinney will usually perform him.), and I know two people on this forum were involved in the production, but who else was involved? Like who played Rowlf? Who played Statler and Wardolf? Who played Animal? Who played Fozzie? I could go on forever!...lol.

Count von Count

Reaction score
I don't know the answer. But who on this forum were involved in the production of the Muppet Movie, if you don't mide me asking?

muppetfan89

Reaction score
I don't know the answer. But who on this forum were involved in the production of the Muppet Movie, if you don't mide me asking?
Was Once Ernie and Tim were involved in the production. Was Once Ernie was, of course, Ernie. I believe Tim was both Little Bird and Momma Twiddle Bug.

They posted their stories about the production on the Classic Muppets board, their set as stickies. Check them out! They're both great and interesting reads!

Count von Count

Reaction score
I love your work as Ernie! You all-way made me laugh.

I have a lot of qustions, but i will ask you later.

muppetfan89

Reaction score
I love your work as Ernie! You all-way made me laugh.

I have a lot of qustions, but i will ask you later.
I think you misunderstood me. I meant that Was Once Ernie, played Ernie ONLY during the finale of The Muppet Movie, becuase Jim Henson, who DID play Ernie, was performing Kermit.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I heard it said that Tim Burton was also involved. They never said who he played though.