1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who sed dat??

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jun 15, 2006.

1. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

By Krazedmuppet and Dantagon:

There will be a quote, however obvious or oblivious, and you have to guess the speaker of that quote.

It can't be anything as easy as "Ab-c-def-ghi" or "lovers and dreamers and me," it has to be something harder--either by a character from anything Jim Henson or his legacy has created to someone behind the scenes (yes, we're making this hard so we're including the performers out from under the characters).

Do your research if you have to to ensure validity of your quote, please.

Oh, and the quotes must be from a Henson-related production from any period of time.

So:

"That's my caddy!"

Who sed dat??
  2. The Whatevers

The Whatevers New Member

Was it not Doc Hopper in The Muppet Movie who said that?

Was it when Fozzie and Kermit were driving away and reversed into Doc Hoppers car?
  3. Dantagon

Dantagon New Member

It might help if Fozzie Bear says yes or no, I don't know the answer to this one.
  4. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Ummm...Kevin, isn't there already a game exactly like this?
  5. The Whatevers

The Whatevers New Member

I wanna know if I got it right or not!