1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who should be on the cover of "Return to Labyrinth" #3 ?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by Monsoon, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Monsoon

Monsoon New Member

Sarah and Jareth, at least. And Toby, since he's connected to both of them.
  2. alorindanya

alorindanya Member

I agree completely; Sarah and Jareth because they were the original focus, and Toby because of his new developements.
  3. muppetmania1980

muppetmania1980 New Member

its been a while since i have see that movie....could you be so kind as to remind me of who sarah,jareth and toby are? i would greatly appreciate it
  4. Monsoon

Monsoon New Member

Sarah is the human. Jareth is the Goblin King. Toby is Sarah's younger brother.
  5. BeakerSqueedom

BeakerSqueedom Active Member

Personally, I did not like the Sarah character because of her tempermental ways. But it would only seem fair to have her hold a pocket watch giving her infamous vancant stare (that gaze frightens me).

Perhaps Jareth could be the whole background.
    On the sides would be the goblins and supporting characters.
  6. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

I think a Jareth and Sarah cover would be great. You'd have to have Toby to since this story is basically all about him, though. I guess we'll see what's what in July?