1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who stars in your collection?

Discussion in 'Muppet Merchandise' started by CherryPizza, Sep 10, 2002.

1. CherryPizza

CherryPizza Active Member

I guess this message is both a follow-on and a flip-side to my question about the scope of your Muppet collection, since this one is about a particular focus in the same.

When I started collecting, my main source was the charity second-hand shops (we call them op shops in Australia... I have no idea what they're called in other countries), and naturally there was much more Sesame Street product around than anything else. With this in mind, I'd say that the main character in my collection has ended up being Big Bird (ha ha, suffer Elmo)

So... who are the most prominent characters in your own collections?

Cherry "Tickle-Me-Miss-Piggy? The mind boggles!" Pizza
  2. crazy ernie

crazy ernie New Member

big bird, I have 15 items relating to Da Bird. kermit is in second place, with 12 items.
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

I think that, against the obvious which should be Fozzie Bear, it's probably Kermit who is most prominently displayed. I just don't find too many Fozzie Bear products that stand out as WOOHOO! to me.

FOZ
  4. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

*sighs* Well, sadly enough my collection currently consists of just stuff I've gotten off of the Internet, like pictures and mp3s. And I think Scooter is pretty much the centric Muppet (is anyone surprised? Anyone?).
  5. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

Mine is probably Kermit, but he's followed closely by Gonzo and Miss Piggy.

Quinnnnnnn
  6. Cantus Rock

Cantus Rock New Member

Well its not really one character par se, its the type of items that are highlighted. I collect shirts and posters from all areas of Henson. Got a lot of really rare ones too, as I said in the other thread. :)

-Matt
  7. tomahawk

tomahawk Member

kermit

i would say i have somewhere between 50 and 75 different collectibles of kermit.