Who voiced Baby Gonzo in TMTM?

tinweirdo

Reaction score
I need this answered in muppets take manhatten the muppet babies sequence is it Dave of Russi doing baby gonzo's voice it sound like russi to me.:concern:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Dave did in TMTM (The Muppets Take Mann..) movie

Russi (also the voice of Minnie Mouse) ONLY did baby gonzo in the Muppet babies tv show

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Dave did in TMTM (The Muppets Take Mann..) movie

Russi (also the voice of Minnie Mouse) ONLY did baby gonzo in the Muppet babies tv show
I think Russi taylor did several voices on the Muppet Babies cartoon. Didn't she perform Piggy as well?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I think Russi taylor did several voices on the Muppet Babies cartoon. Didn't she perform Piggy as well?
No, actually Russi did only voice Gonzo as far as the regular cast goes, though she also did Robin and a few other minor characters.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
ya know I forgot that Robin was in MB, and after i thought about it then I rembered.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
No, actually Russi did only voice Gonzo as far as the regular cast goes, though she also did Robin and a few other minor characters.
You're right. I couldn't remember and I looked it up on IMDB.com and Laurie O'Brien performed Piggy.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
You know, for some reason, when Baby Gonzo says "Hi, Kermit!", he sounds the way he does on Muppet Babies, but when he sings a line near the end of the song, he sounds like regular Gonzo.