1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Who was singing Saying Goodbye on Muppet Central Radio?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by froggiegirl18, Nov 5, 2003.

1. froggiegirl18

froggiegirl18 New Member

Last night while typing an English paper I was listening to the Muppet Central Radio and I had it to where the box would be hidden. Well the song "saying good-bye" came on. Usually it is being sung by the muppets in the opening number of Muppets Take Manhattan...anyways I clicked on the box to see who was singing but the name of the song and the artists singing could not be sing..I was wondering who was singing it as a solo...it was a male voice..if that helps...if anyone knows I would like to know as soon as possible....just because I am a curious person and it just brings completion knowing the answer..thanks!!

-Sandee- :)

2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

3. froggiegirl18

froggiegirl18 New Member

Thanks!! I feel complete..well at least for now. :)

-Sandee