Who was the artist on the Labyrinth posters?

weirdo

Reaction score
I loved all of the "Labyrinth" posters and am infuriated that they didn't use them for the DVD box art. Especially the Collector's Edition. I wish they'd used the white poster with Sarah wearing the dress, surrounded by the Labyrinth's creatures. That's the poster I have hanging above the computer desk. I am also a big fan of the dark one with Jareth holding the crystal ball showing Sarah. That one they used for the novelization.

Am I the only one flipping out about "Mirrormask"? C'mon! Neil Gaiman, Dave McKean, and the Henson Creature Shop? What's not to love?

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Not sure who it was exactly. If I had to guess, I might say it was Drew Struzan, but don't quote me on that.

Drew is the one who did lots of Star Wars movie posters and book covers. He kicks butt man!

weirdo

Reaction score
No, it wasn't Drew Struzan. Although, he has a couple of his art books coming out in September. I can't wait. You can look at a list of the posters he's done at www.drewstruzan.com

The signature on the white "Labyrinth" poster looks like TCo Corvis. Whatever that is.

alorindanya

Reaction score
Nope, Froud didn't do the posters. The first poster described...when you try to decipher the signature of the artist, it looks like Tom Covis, but I really can't read it very well.