1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Who was this Muppeteer?

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by D'Snowth, Mar 31, 2005.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I was watching TV Guide Channel last night (hey, my Comcast was off, I didn't know what was on, and didn't have anything to watch), and they were interviewing "Game Show Millionares". They were speaking with a Jeopardy millionare, and in addition to learning so much over the years, he said the best part of his life was being on Sesame Street. They then showed a behind-the-scenes footage of Big Bird and that mallard duck that pops up from time to time (recently popped up as "Igor" in A Celebration of Me, Grover". The shot was from outside Big Bird's doors, so I couldn't see clearly who the muppeteer of the duck was. And the close up of him was a back shot, so that didn't help any. Anyone know who this muppeteer was?
  2. ravagefrackle

ravagefrackle New Member

did not see it my self so im not sure , i know that Jonny T, use to perform the duck a lot, but it could have been anyone, since it was only a duck, if i see it any where ill let you know what i think
  3. D'Snowth

Maybe it was John Tartaglia, he had short dark hair like him.
  4. ravagefrackle

ravagefrackle New Member

just to clarify i cant be sure it was him, im not sure how much work he has been doing with sesame since Avenue Q started, and it could have been almost any one,
  5. Ryan

Ryan New Member

Short dark hair, huh? My guesses would be any of the following:

John Tartaglia
    Eridc Jacobson
    Paul Mcginnis

Hmm, I know there's someone I'm forgetting... :confused:
  6. D'Snowth

It couldn't of been Eric, he has shaggy hair. And I don't think Peter works on Sesame.
  7. D'Snowth

CRAP! They finally play it again, and I just missed that ONE part!