Who was this Muppeteer?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was watching TV Guide Channel last night (hey, my Comcast was off, I didn't know what was on, and didn't have anything to watch), and they were interviewing "Game Show Millionares". They were speaking with a Jeopardy millionare, and in addition to learning so much over the years, he said the best part of his life was being on Sesame Street. They then showed a behind-the-scenes footage of Big Bird and that mallard duck that pops up from time to time (recently popped up as "Igor" in A Celebration of Me, Grover". The shot was from outside Big Bird's doors, so I couldn't see clearly who the muppeteer of the duck was. And the close up of him was a back shot, so that didn't help any. Anyone know who this muppeteer was?

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
did not see it my self so im not sure , i know that Jonny T, use to perform the duck a lot, but it could have been anyone, since it was only a duck, if i see it any where ill let you know what i think

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe it was John Tartaglia, he had short dark hair like him.

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
just to clarify i cant be sure it was him, im not sure how much work he has been doing with sesame since Avenue Q started, and it could have been almost any one,

Ryan

Reaction score
Short dark hair, huh? My guesses would be any of the following:

John Tartaglia
Eridc Jacobson
Paul Mcginnis

Hmm, I know there's someone I'm forgetting... :confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It couldn't of been Eric, he has shaggy hair. And I don't think Peter works on Sesame.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
CRAP! They finally play it again, and I just missed that ONE part!