Who watches True Blood?

RealMissPiggy

Reaction score
Ok so i am completely obsessed with this show, i mean its the best vampire show yet, ( sorry buffy fans) but this one takes the cake! LOL

So yea im looking to see who watches it so we can discuss weekly and our ideas about whats happened so far!

-Amanda

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I've been keeping up with it regularly and have (for the most part) been enjoying it. It's a great premise, great cast and moves well and doesn't make you feel like you have more questions after every episode then before, like with Heroes.

The only problem I have is that it's starting to get just a little crazy. Does everyone have supernatural powers now? And why hasn't Sooky heard anyone's thoughts recently?

These are totally anal nit-picks, I know; but overall I really do like the show a lot.

On a silly note, doesn't Jason Stackhouse (Ryan Kwanten) look like a young George W. Bush?

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i love this show but ive only seen the first 8 i must know what happened

RealMissPiggy

Reaction score
i know i have to admit that it has been a little off the wall but i think there going to catch up and it will all work...

I am sadly behind 3 eps so i must catch up! :embarrassed:

xochval15

Reaction score
True Blood is the greatest show EVER! I watched the first episode out of curiosity. By the end I was hooked. Now that the season is over, and you find out who the killer is...., I can't wait for the next season to begin.

Libba Yuki

Reaction score
I love Anna Paquin, and I love vampires, so naturally I'd love to watch this show.

Sadly, I do not have HBO and will have to wait for the dvd release.

xochval15

Reaction score
I love Anna Paquin, and I love vampires, so naturally I'd love to watch this show.

Sadly, I do not have HBO and will have to wait for the dvd release.
Hopefully the 1st season will be released soon, because the show is GREAT!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ooooohhh! I have seen this show before! It actually has kind of a addiction factor to it that just want to make you watch some more!

xochval15

Reaction score
I must say, the last episode was crazy! But now Im debating who is the new mystery woman with Tara. Shes obviously not a vampire, what else could she be? Possibly another shape shifter, because she did know Sam? What was up with her Pig?