1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Who will see Kermit and Steve on November 14?

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by ChellisPal, Oct 29, 2003.

1. ChellisPal

ChellisPal Member

I from upstate Ny and most likely the wife and I will be heading down to at least the Lincoln Sq B&N to see Kerm, anyone else goin??

2. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

Is Steve Whitmire making an appearance? Do you have any more details about this?

3. Buck-Beaver

Buck-Beaver Well-Known Member

I just read the post about this in the news section - this sounds great! I am supposed to be back in NYC at the end of that week, so hopefully I can hang out a few extra hours and see Steve and Kermit.

4. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

5. Squigiman

Squigiman Active Member

I am hoping to go. My mom is offerring to take me, making a night of bonding of it, as we did with Carroll Spinney's book signing. If all works well, I'll be there, and hope to see any of you who go, too. Take care.

-Squigiman

6. Sloely

Sloely New Member

Im going to the Union Sq appearance at 8pm. I cant wait!

7. MuppetFan123

MuppetFan123 Member

Hey All

I'm curious to meet some of the folks from Muppet Central and match the faces to the users :)

I will be attending both events tomorrow.

If anyone wants to meet up anywhere tomorrow before the events, send me an email.

See You All There Tomorrow !!

Michael

P.S. ---> Does anyone know if videocamers are allowed ? I'd love to have the sing-along on video tape.

8. ChellisPal

ChellisPal Member

Im definatley going to Lincoln Square, my waife and I will probably be there around 430-5, im sure some other Muppet fans will be arriveing early.
    It would be cool to video it, but who knows, Im playing safe with the digital cam. Hope to see you there
    Mike

9. Princess Melora

Princess Melora New Member

Yes, Steve will be there as Kermit. And Victor Yerrid will be doing Sweetums (to warm up the crowd).

I can't wait to meet Sweetums ;-)

10. Phillip

If you will be attending the events, here are a few areas where you can possibly help Muppet Central out...

1. I'm looking for someone who will be at both of the events to write a detailed editorial on them. I want this to cover everything from describing the content of the appearances to your own personal commentary on what it was like to be face-to-face with a Muppeteer in action.

2. I'm also looking for someone who will be taping the Q&A with Steve so that we can list it in it's entirety on the site if possible. That way all fans can feel like they were there and have an idea of what was discussed.

3. We will also need hi-res pictures from the event, preferably taken with a digital camera.

If you would like to help with any of these areas, please click on my e-mail link below. Let me know what you can help with and if possible an estimate of when you can get it to me. I'd like to have all of the above by late Saturday or on Sunday if possible.

11. ChellisPal

ChellisPal Member

I'll have digital pics, I will try to send them your way when I get home tonight, if not tonight then definatley by tommorow night. It should be an awesome event...cant wait to see any other MCer's there.
    We're catching the train in like a half hr so see whomever there!
    Mike

12. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

and take LOTS of good photos!! This will be So cool for folks who didn't get to go to MuppetFest, and also even better because the closest I got to Kermit then was Jeffy's tattoo!! :)

13. Muppetfreak

Muppetfreak Member

If I had my stuff together I would have remembered to post and tell everyone I was going. I think I saw many of you there but I feel silly being like "Hi I'm Muppetfreak from the message boards..."

I was kinda rabid to be so close to a Muppet anyway... I likely would have scared you all....

14. turlem

turlem New Member

has there been a transcript yet?

15. Phillip

It should be up in the next day or so. I will post here when the Barnes and Noble editorial is on-line.