1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who works for Palisades and posts here?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Corbet, Sep 1, 2002.

1. Corbet

Corbet New Member

and what are they usernames? I know of ResidentLilly, and GLUE.
  2. BigDumbWookiee

BigDumbWookiee New Member

MikeHornPalisad. Ala Mike Horn, President of Palisades!

I think Slim works for them as well
  3. grail

grail New Member

i WISH i worked for Palisades...or any other toy company for that matter (no offense guys, i just love toys)...does that count?
  4. BigDumbWookiee

Yeah, does Palisades need someone with a degree in Information Systems, and currently working on a degree in Marketing? :)
  5. Corbet

Corbet New Member

I wonder if they need someone to test the toys.... FOR FREE!
  6. BigDumbWookiee

Whoa, if they'd send me toys and let me test and review them, I'd be the happiest Muppet fan alive!
  7. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

The following people post here from Palisades:

Mike Horn - MikeHornPalisad
    Keith Wilson - Slim
    Greg Leeuwen - GLUE
    Travis Allen - ElecMayhem
    Ken Lilly - ResidentLilly
  8. GLUE

GLUE New Member

Thanks, Ken you've blown my cover!! Real good!!!!:p
  9. Luke

Luke Active Member

You notice the Palsades resident canine didn't raise a paw or bark ...... i've seen the bios on the home page and i think that dog is a spy for McFarlane ! :D
  10. Michael Crawford

Michael Crawford New Member

And you have to watch out...

You gotta keep an eye on those packaging designers too - they tend to be the sneaky types :D

Michael
    MWC
  11. Slim

Slim New Member

Yeah...*&%# package designers...:D
  12. GLUE

GLUE New Member

moooooohahahahahahah yeah actually I work for a goverment agency dedicated to taking down all these "So called action figure companies" if we have our way all you'll have is paperclips and clay, THE END IS AT HAND!!!!!!!;)
  13. Slim

Slim New Member

Yeah, you guys think Greg is playing...I'm seeing him over at his desk right now...laughing all sinister...ripping apart action figures, and throwing paper clips and clay all over the place. I think somebodies lost their mind! What do you think Travis? Ohh...he's sleeping....nevermind!

:D
  14. GLUE

GLUE New Member

Actually I was mind linking with Indy....mind your biz nace!!
  15. Slim

Slim New Member

"mind linking with Indy"...see, I told you...he's crazy!
  16. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

Do you people act like this at the office?
  17. Michael Crawford

Michael Crawford New Member

Heheheh

I have a hunch we're seeing them on a good day :D

Michael
    MWC
  18. towels

towels New Member

Obviously there was a problem with the original question...
    it should have read Who is employed by Palisades and posts here?
    Between the posting, the sleeping, and the slipping into absent co-workers offices, I'm not sure how many of them I'd consider "working".

:D

(of course, I'm posting all day too...)
  19. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

I was not asleep. I was just resting my eyes... Really.

Seriously though, there are five of us here who post right now -- Mike, Ken, Greg, Keith, and myself... although I did post before I was an employee.

And no, you have not caught us on a good day. It's wacky and chaotic here ALL of the time. I mean, come on, it's a toy company. We know the value of having a good time...

But, it should be noted that we only post before work, after work, and during our lunch breaks... That goes for this forum, and any others that we might want to post on. We have to do it on our own time. The exceptions are, of course, when Greg comes on to tell you about the daily bit, or when Ken wants to get some immediate feedback. That kind of thing. It's work related, see?

Don't want you guys to get the impression that we just screw around all day... Especially when we only screw around 80% of the day... Bwahahahahahaha!!!

*Gets distracted* Oooh Greg, what is that? Clay and paperclips? My favorite childhood toy!! Woo hoo, can I play too?

Travis
  20. beaker

beaker Well-Known Member

>>>and what are they usernames? I know of ResidentLilly, and GLUE<<<

Don't forget frogboy4! Jamie, I kid!(sorry, I couldnt resist)