1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Who works for Palisades and posts here?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Corbet, Sep 1, 2002.

1. Lu775

Lu775 Member

invincibility pills? whoa, that would make it like,
    "Super Dancin' Travis" burning popcorn by day, saving hundreds with his gift of song and uncoordinated dance by night!

Now I want the action figure, and the comic book!
  2. Slim

Slim New Member

Ok, lunch time is DONE!!! Back to work...talk to you guys later...
  3. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

Stupid short lunch. I forgot to eat.

Oh well, I'll just make some popcorn to snack on...
  4. Slim

Slim New Member

p.s. - Lu775.....THAT"S FUNNY.....:D
  5. Lu775

Lu775 Member

Super Dancin' Travis. Episode 1

Fade in to the bedroom of Super Dancin' Travis (SDT). He
    lays in bed, sleeping...pan to the bedside table, framed picture
    of Ken (autographed, 'natch), and a clockradio at 11:59am. As it clicks to noon the alarm goes off (It's raining men blasts from the radio)

SDT: grumble, moan

SDT pulls his pillow over his head, unhappy to be woken from his slumber. The window blind snaps open, bright sunlight filling the room and we hear more incoherent moaning from SDT.
    Cut to the kitchen, an automated coffee maker clicks on, and starts to brew. The smell of fresh coffee wafts over to the bedroom slowly coaxing SDT from the bed. He makes he way to the kitchen and grabs a cup of coffee, or 3.

Cut to, SDT up, out, dressed, walking into work. Happily singing "I'm too sexy" while in the elevator, the doors open and he enters the office.
    Walking purposfully to the staff kitchen, he takes a bag of microwave popcorn from the cupboard. He puts it in the microwave and sets it to "high" for 5 minutes. After 4 minutes the bag begins to flame. The overwhelming smell of burnt popcorn permeates the entire office. Smoke billows from the microwave.

SDT: My work here is done.

SDT makes he way back home for a quick nap. Awake now, and visibly refreshed he pops a couple invincibility pills, and takes to the streets in his "super" persona.

He walks through creepy alleyways...in the obviously seedy side of town. Pan over to a line of people waiting for an ATM machine.
    An unsavoury character also watching the ATM line....

SDT: This looks like a job for Super Dancing Travis!

SDT approaches the ATM line, and bursts into a medly of his greatest hits! Fancy footwork dazzles the crowd! The unsavoury character that was going to mug the ATM line gets confused by all the dancing and goes home. SDT Saves the Day!!!!

Old woman: God bless you Super Dancing Travis!

Episode One. The End.
  6. Slim

Slim New Member

HOLY $#^& that was hilarious. I am laughing my arse off!!! That is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time!!! You've gotta do Part 2 soon...and I want to make an appearence in it, ok? That was really good...
  7. GLUE

GLUE New Member

That story's right on, but you have to work in the fact that Travis has a cat!!! Apparently it's fairly heavy too, like 500 pounds or something, I'll see it this weekend coming up. I think he just feeds it boiled eggs mixed with Mayo, neglect Travis, nnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeglect!!!!!
  8. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

My cat only weighs 30 pounds. (Ooh, there's a pack in for my action figure!!) He can't help it, he's big boned.
  9. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

Oh yeah, Lu775, I forgot -- that story rocks!! I am really waiting for someone to make me an action figure now. The story -- well, that can be the first few scenes of the feature film & comic book tie in!!
  10. GLUE

GLUE New Member

I'm gonna report your &*$ , 30 pounds, thats the weight of a 2 year old not a cat. I can see you, "Here kitty have some more eggs, they'll trim you right up" meeeeeeoooowwww "Eat kitty, eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttt, or face the dark side of my dirty boot muhawhawhawhaw" Thats sick Travis, you need help!!!
  11. Slim

Slim New Member

Greg, you're scaring me! Have you had a history of violence towards animals??? You're Llama better watch out...
  12. GLUE

GLUE New Member

Not really but, but when I was like 7 my sisters cat had like 15 kittens or something and we lost one for weeks. So my mom was taking us to the beach and she's like Greg go get the cooler (which was like one of those old tin 7up coolers) I find it, swing that baby open and enjoy the pure aroma of 3 weeks of air tight kitten. Man I still remember that. We still used the cooler though hmmmmmmmm sandwiches!
  13. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

You disgust me. Really man, that is sick.

You must have been so traumatized. It explains a lot.
  14. GLUE

GLUE New Member

I mean it wasn't that bad, we had like 14 other kittens and the sandwiches were still pretty good. ummmm egg salad, my mom makes really good egg salad! And Dutch Lettuce, has anybody ever had Dutch lettuce here, that is good stuff!! If not find an Amish man and say I want dutch lettuce.
  15. ResidentLilly

ResidentLilly Active Member

Just so you know, these three guys sit about six feet from each other in the office. They talk more on this forum than they do to EACH OTHER with their own mouths.

Hey I guess their mouths are occupied or something...
  16. Luke

Luke Active Member

Burnt popcorn ? :D
  17. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Member

Yeah, Horn was commenting on that today too. He was going to put us all in the same work space to see if we would Instant Messaged each other, or if we'd actually speak to each other.

I explained that the reason that we IM each other is that usually two of us are plotting something against the third. So now you know.

The forum is simply an extension of that -- one of us will write something, and sit there snickering until the other two jump on the board to check it out, and to try some kind of (dare I say) witty come back.

Not that I need to justify what we do. I mean, you know these guys. You try to speak to them as little as possible. They're freaks!!

We miss you Ken!!!
  18. GLUE

GLUE New Member

Kens just jealous....when he's here we hardly see him, he stays in his cave and plays the LOTR soundtrack over and over and over. If you want to be part of our posse, just tell us man. Ain't no shame in it!:D
  19. Slim

Slim New Member

Word!!!
  20. JohnFranklin

JohnFranklin New Member

My friend and I lived in a tiny apartment in Burbank, CA and would IM each other all **** day. It's the fascination with the technology.

Sure, I COULD just talk, but then it's so much cooler to type the word B*TCH in a IM hit send, it goes across the country (to where IM's go when you hit send) then back to Burbank to pop up on his screen a mere 10 feet from me.

Then he had to ruin it all by moving to Florida! Where's the fun in sending insults to someone across the country?

jf