Who would complete your collection?

ElectricMayhem9

Reaction score
:big_grin: :sing: :flirt:

Now that I have Series 5 I couldn't be happier! Janice is my all time favorite figure in this line! But there is still longing in my heart. My collection will not be complete w/o:

Rowlf (Naked)
Sam the Eagle (again Naked)
Beauregard (Series 7 YAY!)
Lips (Probably never happen)
Annie Sue Pig (I know, pipe dream but I want her SOOOO BAD!)
Sweetums(2004 hopefully)
Jim Henson(2004 YAY!)

Those are all TMS figures that I want. Any of the MT or movie figures I will get but those I listed are my Wish List. Anyone else want to chime in?

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
Rowlf (Naked)
Sam the Eagle (again Naked)
Beauregard (Series 7 YAY!)
Lips (Probably never happen)
Annie Sue Pig (I know, pipe dream but I want her SOOOO BAD!)
Sweetums(2004 hopefully)
Jim Henson(2004 YAY!)

I too would love naked rowlf and naked sam and Lips!
I also would love, Pops, sweetums and naked robin! I would love to see Muppet Family Christmas figures, that way we get Fraggles!
Tyler

WiGgY

Reaction score
wembleyfraggle said:
I would love to see Muppet Family Christmas figures, that way we get Fraggles!
Tyler
That's not exactly how it works. Fraggles are still a separate license. That is also part of the reason Sesame Street characters can not be made even though they appeared several times in movies and on the muppet show. Of course, the Sesame Street muppets are also owned by a different company now so that adds to the reason.

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
I second that emotion

I need the nakeds and Sweetums to make it all worthwhile... I would do without all of them to get Uncle Deadly. I need him more than breath. OK, not THAT much, but I want him pretty bad already.
I would also love to have somm'o them army-builders you guys ahve been talking about-chickens, cows, penguins (PLEASE penguins...)

jediX

Reaction score
Heh, Muppeteer figures would be quite interesting. After all, the Star Wars Celebration II figure was George Lucas (aka Jorg Sacul) in an X-Wing Flight Suit.

Although its probably never gonna happen, what version of Jim would you like to see? JHH? TMS? Sam&Friends?

Speaking of....does Henson own the license to all the S&F stuff?

Sloely

Reaction score
I definetly need the nakeds and Sweetums. After that... Skeeter? JK.

I would love Muppeteer figs. There's a great photo in Jim Henson The Works of Jim, Frank and 2 or 3 others performing on the Ernie and Bert set, (I think with Sal, Tully, and the Count?) It looks like in the 70s or something, they all look in their prime, with classy seventies threads and headbands and such. That look would be perfect. It would be cool if there was a way the Muppeteer figs could use the previously released figs as puppets somehow. Maybe if like Each Muppeteer had a removeable forearm, and came with attachable sleeves for each of their standard Muppets. Like Jim's forearm could come off, and then attach a green sleeve which then attaches somehow to the Kermit Figure's butt. Yeah, right. That's really not gonna happen, is it? Plus the figs would have to be way too big. I suppose if they were smaller scale and just came with mini Muppets that they could actually wear, that'd be fine. Oooo! and the muppets would need rods and sticks on their arms!

Fozzie

Reaction score
Figures from A Muppet Christmas Carol, Sweetums, Penguins, The Lab Rats from Muppets From Space, more figures from Muppet Treasure Island, and A Muppet Show Stage playset.

jediX

Reaction score
Sloely said:
I definetly need the nakeds and Sweetums. After that... Skeeter? JK.

I would love Muppeteer figs. There's a great photo in Jim Henson The Works of Jim, Frank and 2 or 3 others performing on the Ernie and Bert set, (I think with Sal, Tully, and the Count?) It looks like in the 70s or something, they all look in their prime, with classy seventies threads and headbands and such. That look would be perfect. It would be cool if there was a way the Muppeteer figs could use the previously released figs as puppets somehow. Maybe if like Each Muppeteer had a removeable forearm, and came with attachable sleeves for each of their standard Muppets. Like Jim's forearm could come off, and then attach a green sleeve which then attaches somehow to the Kermit Figure's butt. Yeah, right. That's really not gonna happen, is it? Plus the figs would have to be way too big. I suppose if they were smaller scale and just came with mini Muppets that they could actually wear, that'd be fine. Oooo! and the muppets would need rods and sticks on their arms!
Or a 12" scale (IE the Star Wars or GI Joe bodies, not mega Muppet style) Jim with a Kermit puppet. That would be awesome.