Who would you like for the third Muppet Replica?

King Prawn

Reaction score
I thought i'd start this just for some fun to see who'd we all like to see come after Kermit & Animal now that we know somebody is listening to us

My choice would no doubt be Dr. Teeth :big_grin: apart from loving the character i think he's has a very cool look to him, he'd make a great replica in my opinion along with the other Em members

and seeing as i've found it so hard picking just one how about we also post our 4th and 5th choices

4th i'd have to say Piggy, I'd love to see what they'd do with Piggy:mad:

5th :attitude:

King Prawn

Reaction score
that why i've started this thread to keep our wishlists here and maybe leave the other thread for discussion of the replicas, you know how crazy we're all going to get when we start wishing for what we want.

muppetperson

Reaction score
King Prawn said:
that why i've started this thread to keep our wishlists here and maybe leave the other thread for discussion of the replicas, you know how crazy we're all going to get when we start wishing for what we want.
It's better to keep this thread over with the original thread because that is where the Master Replicas gang via Elecmayhem and tioandria have called requests for what characters we want next.That is where they are watching.After all, it is still a discussion about the replicas.

vaderdentist

Reaction score
3rd replica Muppet

I'd love to see Pepe The King Prawn Personally!!! :smile:

Dave

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
I'd love Rizzo (or another muppet rat). I don't have the room to have a full-scale Fozzie and Piggy on display. But a scale Rizzo would be awesome! Plus I just love the little rat.

MWoO

Reaction score
Yeah, Rizzo would be cool too, but I wonder if they could do the jacket right. Palisades said there was some kind of conflict and they could not make the back of the jacket correct to the puppet.