1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who would you like for the third Muppet Replica?

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by King Prawn, Jan 30, 2006.

1. King Prawn New Member

I thought i'd start this just for some fun to see who'd we all like to see come after Kermit & Animal now that we know somebody is listening to us

My choice would no doubt be Dr. Teeth :D apart from loving the character i think he's has a very cool look to him, he'd make a great replica in my opinion along with the other Em members

and seeing as i've found it so hard picking just one how about we also post our 4th and 5th choices

4th i'd have to say Piggy, I'd love to see what they'd do with Piggy:mad:

5th :attitude:
  2. MuppetsRule Active Member

3. King Prawn New Member

that why i've started this thread to keep our wishlists here and maybe leave the other thread for discussion of the replicas, you know how crazy we're all going to get when we start wishing for what we want.
  4. muppetperson Well-Known Member

It's better to keep this thread over with the original thread because that is where the Master Replicas gang via Elecmayhem and tioandria have called requests for what characters we want next.That is where they are watching.After all, it is still a discussion about the replicas.
  5. vaderdentist Member

3rd replica Muppet

I'd love to see Pepe The King Prawn Personally!!! :)

Dave
  6. GelflingWaldo New Member

I'd love Rizzo (or another muppet rat). I don't have the room to have a full-scale Fozzie and Piggy on display. But a scale Rizzo would be awesome! Plus I just love the little rat.
  7. MWoO Active Member

Yeah, Rizzo would be cool too, but I wonder if they could do the jacket right. Palisades said there was some kind of conflict and they could not make the back of the jacket correct to the puppet.
  8. MustangRockstar New Member

I'd like Gonzo personally.
  9. anytimepally Active Member

Rowlf and Gonzo would be my 3rd & 4th
  10. TheJimHensonHour New Member

dr. teeth
    pepe
    rizo
    floyd
  11. Wayne New Member

I would love to see:
    SCOOTER !
    Sam
    Floyd
    Janice
  12. erniebert1234ss Active Member

As I asked in the other forum, I was wanting Wilkins and Wontkins. I wonder if they'd even allow that...since I think that Wilkins and Wontkins are the property of MHC...

BJ
  13. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Floyd! hehe :) what were you expecting from me?
  14. TotallySpiesFan New Member

How 'bout some obscure Muppet characters:

Brool Minstrel
    Murray Minstrel
    Droop
    Boppity
    Luncheon Counter Monster
    Purple Season 5 Frackle
    Blue-Green Season 5 Frackle
    Poison Cackler
    Trumpet Fazoob
    Blustering Bellowpane Monster
    Shakey Sanchez
    Wander McMooch
    Mudwell Mudbunny
    Aretha
    Begoony
    A Cow
    Quongo the Gorilla
    Whaddayasay Bird
    Forcryingoutloud Bird
    Earl the Dragon (of Puppetman)
    Tug Monster (of Little Muppet Monsters)
    Harry the Rhinoceros (from Jim Henson's Animal Show)
    Blotch the Bullfrog (from Kermit's Swamp Years)
    Two Wickershams (from The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss)
    A Goat (from Telling Stories with Tomie DePaola)
    galagr likes this.
  15. ReneeLouvier Active Member

My vote is Scooter!
  16. MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

How about a "Limted editon" Jim Henson (just like the action figure) puppet replica :p
  17. AlienGonzo New Member

Other than kermit, the only other one I'd be interested in would be Piggy and maybe Gonzo too!:)
  18. Jon New Member

Not wearing my buisness head. However i want an Uncle Deadly,impossible almost i know...but i bet Travis wants one as well!
  19. Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

OOOOOO, yeah! Second fave character ;) But yeah. i think Uncle deadly, because of all that detail, would be hard. I still is hopeing for :sing:
  20. MWoO Active Member

Fozzie would probably follow because of the lack of clothing. Gonzo would need shoes, pants, shirts, and stuff klike that. it could really run up there in cost.