Who would you like to have seen as a guest on Sesame Street?

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
The celebrities I would really like to see on SS(if they haven't appeared on SS already):

-Cyndi Lauper
-the actual puppeteers(Steve Whitmare,Kevin Clash,etc...)interact with their own/other puppets(would be neat to see)
-Christopher Melloni
-Anthony LaPaglia
-Air Supply
-Gina Gershon
-Steve Martin(has he been/done anything muppety since TMS?)
-Eugene Levy
-Will Ferrell

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How about Baha Men and muppet monsters sing "U Can Get It", a spoof of their hit "You Can Get It", and maybe sing a song deticated to Barkley "Who Let the Dogs Out". Yeah, put Baha Men on Sesame Street.

Splurge

Reaction score
I'd like to see the actor who plays Paulie Walnuts on "The Sopranos". Also Lorraine Bracco.

McFraggle

Reaction score
I would love to see these voice actors :rolleyes: :

Terry "Hulk" Hogan
Ultimate Warrior
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin
The Rock
Mick Foley
"Macho Man" Randy Savage

Actually, it wouldn't surprise if Rock doesn't wind up on there.

Mister Fred

Reaction score
I would like to see
1. Marv Albert (he was on before when oscars taxi broke down and offered him a ride)
2. Judy Collins (she has a wonderful voice and I really liked her on the show)
3. A football player or coach from the New York Jets. IAM VERY UPSET THAT TERRELL DAVIS FROM THE DENVER BRONCOS WAS ON THE SHOW WITH HERRY MONSTER. There have been players from the New York Giants on but NEVER from the New York Jets.
I have been a New York Jets fan since 1981. Maybe Dennis Byrd, Joe Kleco, Marty Lyons, Richard Todd, Wesley Walker, Mark Gastineau, Pat Leahy, or Wayne Chrebet could be on the show. NO JOE NAMATH.
3. A former president such as Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton
4. Former Alabama Govenor George C. Wallace ( I believe he's deceased but not sure)
5. Robert McNeil ( he's been on before when oscar was selling ice cream)
6. Dr. Phil McGraw (this would be an EXCELLENT guest)

Dantecat

Reaction score
Here's One:

How about "Raven Symone"?
You know from The TV Show "That's So Raven" and Very Old Episodes from "The Cosby Show.

What do you think????
:flirt:
:smile: :stick_out_tongue: :frown: :grouchy:

mikebennidict

Reaction score
that's interesting. she was also on Hanging With Mr. Cooper. and holly Robinson who's the daughter of the late Matt Robinson was also part of the cast. > rememebr that funny skit with Luis when he was showing everyone how to use a can opener and after that he lifts up the can witch has spaghetti in it but either he or somebody else opened it from the other end leaving Luis embarrased. i would of loved to have seen Julis Child gueststarring on SS and doing that skit instead.

Dantecat

Reaction score
:sing: Here's another one,How about The Heavy Metal Band:KISS??? :cool: