"WHOAH!" - What Surprised You Today Thread?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Taco Bell tends to go overboard with lettuce on their tacos as well.

Five Guys tends to go overboard with their fries, so it's like you get fries with a side of burger, lol.
Taco Bell I can agree on, though I still love their tacos and I'm sure you probably know I'm guilty of going there when I have the munchies.

I LOVE how five guys overloads with fries.... Honestly it's practically the main fast food restaurant I go to..... Every couple months.

(And true story.... I went there on 4/20).

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Taco Bell I can agree on, though I still love their tacos and I'm sure you probably know I'm guilty of going there when I have the munchies.

I LOVE how five guys overloads with fries.... Honestly it's practically the main fast food restaurant I go to..... Every couple months.

(And true story.... I went there on 4/20).
I know this would probably go in the "Am I the Only One" Thread but-

Am I the only one who has never stepped foot into any Taco Bell? Like, ever?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I recommend giving it a try. I really like the crunch wraps and the quesarrito and some of the griller wraps.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I recommend giving it a try. I really like the crunch wraps and the quesarrito and some of the griller wraps.
I'll take your word for it; it's just I guess it's never really interested me. (that's weird, isn't it) lol

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Am I the only one who has never stepped foot into any Taco Bell? Like, ever?
In it you get shall.

I love Taco Bell myself, when it comes to fast food it's seriously underrated. Chipotle I also love, but mainly for their authenticity - Taco Bell on the other hand I think has more creativity.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Chipotle's always getting busted for health and sanitation violations.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Chipotle's always getting busted for health and sanitation violations.
Really? Last year it was up there with Panera Bread in terms of cleanliness and the use of organic ingredients.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe they straightened themselves up, I dunno.

As for Panera, I don't mind them, but I wish they had more consistency with their menu, as opposed to rotating out mostly seasonal items every few months.

But heh, Panera is quite the hipsters paradise: you see all kinds of kids, college preppies, and neo-hippies in there on their laptops all the time, lol.