1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who'd you like to see?

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Frogster, Feb 1, 2006.

1. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

I don't know if they do this or not still, but what famous person would you like to see appear on Sesame Street? I'd love to see Will Ferrell do a bit with Cookie Monster or the Count.
  2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I've got a list here somewhere on this forum. Now all I have to do is dig it up!
  3. wes

wes Active Member

Speaking of SNL people, If he wasn't dead I'd like to see Chris Farrley with grover or Oscar!
    or maybe Opraha with Oscar, hehehee
  4. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

This might be odd, but I would love to see the cast of Friends (even though it's not on the air anymore) with a whole group of SS Muppets talk about friendship or something.
  5. D'Snowth

D'SNOWTH: Does anyone on my list surprise you?
    COURAGE-BAGGE: Not really.;)
    D'SNOWTH: Aw shut up!:grouchy:
  6. wes

wes Active Member

d'snowth,heres who i'd pair them up with,

• Lindsay Lohan-The two headed Monster
    • Spencer Breslin-Stinky The Plant
    • Dakota Fanning-Praire Dawn or Zoey
    • Drew Carey- Bert and Ernie
    • Colin Mochrie- Oscar
    • Kathy Greenwood-Cookie Monster
    • Will Ferrell- Count Von Count
    • Mike Myers-Fat Blue or Grover
    These would be Funny!!
  7. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

I'd love to see Mike Myers on the show.
  8. SesameStoner

SesameStoner New Member

i saw natalie portman on this morinngs episode with elmo doing a segment on the elephant and the prnces anyone know what season that was from?
  9. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

I think it's from season 34.
  10. SesameStoner

SesameStoner New Member

yea ur prolly right arnt they playing season 34 and 36 re runs until 37?
  11. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

haha Seasme Stoner he must meet Muppet Crypts
  12. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

I think it'd be wicked awesome if Whoopi Goldberg went on again. She only went the one time, right? Where she taught Elmo the differences between skin, hair, and fur? Also, I think Adam Sandler should go on. That is, unless he already did. Then he should go on again, cause clearly I missed it.
  13. D'Snowth

Not necessarily, I can think of two other instances she was on...

1. W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-hoopi!
    2. Almost the same with Elmo, only this time with Hoots the Owl where he's like: "Whoopi Goldberg and I are proud of our feathers", "we're proud of our wings", "we're proud of our beaks"...
  14. MuppetDude

MuppetDude Active Member

The last time she appeared was in 2001. She played a drum as Elmo played his violin. In another sketch, she showed Baby Bear what she did when she felt angry.
  15. SesameStoner

SesameStoner New Member

whoopi's segment about skin fur and hair is on the best of elmo as well as julia roberst and the segment aout being scared
  16. D'Snowth

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one, lol!
  17. MeepBorkMeep

MeepBorkMeep New Member

Ah. Well I guess I'm wrong. I'll just say Whoopi Goldberg should be on again...cause I missed it all those other times. That should do it.