1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Whoopi Goldberg's guest apearance

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by Princeton, May 14, 2006.

1. Princeton

Princeton Guest

I read on jumptheshark.com that her guest appearance was a major "jump" factor. In my opinion, Whoopi is a great comedic presence, despite her political views. If anyone has any information about this, please let me know. Thanx!
  2. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

Never heard anything about it, but whether it was a "jump factor" or not, it sounds interesting. I believe that "jumping the shark" is a matter of opinion anyway. Then again, I've never been on the site.
    BTW, I don't want to make a big deal about it, but just for curiosity, what are her political views?
  3. Princeton

Princeton Guest

Just sent you a PM regarding that; hope you got it.
  4. Princeton

Princeton Guest

Just went on "Who's Online", and 5 guests are viewing this thread! Wow, I've never had that happen to one of my threads before. Too bad this thread never got anything accomplished. Man, I HATE when my threads don't go over like I hoped they would; gives me an overwhelming sense of failure.:cry:
  5. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Then maybe you should send in a resumé to the T*K*O 3976&½, headed up by MrsPepper and D'Snowth.
  6. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets New Member

I havn't really herd her say or do anything funny at all, but that's just my opinion.
  7. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

I don't really know much about her films though I found her guest appearance very hilarious.
  8. Bill Bubble Guy

Bill Bubble Guy Active Member

:o Pardon me. When I came across this thread I thought it was about her guest appearance on Muppets Tonight. I didn't notice it was to do with BITBBH. I've never even seen that series.