Who's abused Kermit?

Frogster

Reaction score
I got this idea from the Sesame Street thread about how Kermit gets abused probably the most... just thought it'd be fun to list everyone who's been rough with him...

Piggy, Fozzie, Gonzo, Animal, Marvin Suggs, Crazy Harry, Grover, Gladys...

ok, your turn

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Uncle Deadly!! In the Twiggy ep. of TMS where he violently shook the poor frog. :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ooh, that doctor in TMTM, when she exams him and twists his arms around and shoves his head into the pillow. That always seemed pretty rough to me.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
How about the guy in the muppet movie that threw him into the ceiling fan at "El Sleazo Cafe"?

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Mel Brooks as the evil scientist(can't remember the character's name) who shoved him into the chair and tried to melt his brain, or something like that in TMM. The guy on the airplane who threw him, and Fozzie and Gonzo, out of the plane in GMC.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
A whatnot muppet named Bruno,in TMS episode that guest starred Shirley Bassey.He was downright mean to Kermit.Shoving him up against the desk backstage"ALL RIGHT FROG UP AGAINST THE DESK,SPREAD EM OUT".

A big spider muppet in a SS Newsflash of"Little Miss Muffat"."I'm not afraid of spiders,try the frog".

The Nicky character in TGMC.Towards the end of the movie when the diamond was being tossed around,and Nicky finally caught it and headlocked Kermit,while pointing a gun at the rest of the muppet gang.Luckily Piggy came to the rescue just then.

John Cleese,toward the end of TMS episode he guest starred in.He lost control and grabbed Kermit's neck.

An old woman wrestler muppet in Zero Mostel's episode.She sent the frog home in crutches.

Carol Burnett during the closing scene onstage.She voilantly shook him while screaming at him.Carol"Is it time for my lonely asparagus sketch?"Kermit"I'm sorry Carol but I'm afraid we are out of time."Carol"OUT OF TIIIIME".

I don't know whether this counts as abuse or not.Scooter's prairie dogs in Crystal Gayle's episode,who snatched Kermit's collar right off of his neck.

A big orange monster who gobbled Kermit up during Vincent Price's episode.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Pug Lover said:
John Cleese,toward the end of TMS episode he guest starred in.He lost control and grabbed Kermit's neck.
That was really violent! I remember watching that episode again when I was older and wondering if Jim' wrist hurt afterward.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Pug Lover said:
A big orange monster who gobbled Kermit up during Vincent Price's episode.
Actually that was Shakey Sanchez being gobbled up by Behemoth in the opening number, but Gorgon Heap did attempt to eat Kermit later on in the VP episode.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Daniel the angel in vmmc he through snow in his face and spit in his face. Although even though he was trying to help kermit by doing it, it was still pretty abusive. lol

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Alright, Piggy, Crazy Harry and Grover make sense, but could you please give the examples of the other muppets you've named abusing Kermit, Luke?