1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who's left?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Zack the Dog, Mar 29, 2004.

1. Zack the Dog Active Member

When I look at all my Muppet action figures I can't bleave I have so many! It's only been about two years yet it seems like yesturday when I got series one! There are, I think if I counted correctly (without out counting series 7 cause I don't have them yet) 25 different Muppets out and then there are the variations of some of the characters, but 25 Muppets (without counting pack-ins) but well i'll say 26 because Camilla's a more rounded Muppet then say the robot Rabbit or Lobsters.

Anyways with the up coming series in which we know who's in 8 and 9 and then hopeful series ten is confirmed, if it hasn't been already? but by that time we'd have a reg Rowlf, and Sam so the only other reg character that didn't have their reg version released would be a reg Robin Frog. Then for Muppets not made yet Bobo the Bear is a must IMOP as he lived out after MT's to MFS and is still used today and last but not least our little Bean Bunny Friend. after these three Robin, Bobo and Bean along with variations Nurse Piggy and Nurse Janice with piggy hopefuly coming with her dog Foo Foo.(Dr Bob would already be out) we'd have all the MUST figures in my eye's. we know about Sweetums and the Jim Henson Muppet figure so i'm just talking about stuff that isn't confirmed yet.

Side characters I hope would come out inculde Emily Bear, Lewis Kazzager, Nigel and Manha Mahna with the two pink snowths, Emill Bear actualy feels like a Must to me but well I think these would really "complete the reg Muppet line of course there is still the MTI, MB, vacation and Tux ideas as well as other Movie or interesting figures.
  2. Fozzie New Member

I'm not sure how many characters are left but I agree with you, we need Bobo. :)
  3. Fozzie Bear Moderator

We need a LOT of different characters yet to come!! i wish the action figure line would continue onwards; and I HOPE Palisades will ultimately be able to get the Disney licenses (if they'd want it) and make some GOOD Disney Action Figures of Mickey and other Classic Characters (to heck with Disney feature film stuff).
  4. AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

Need Bobo. I'd also like a Seymour to go with Pepe, but that probably won't happen. What about more bears and dogs and chickens and things?
  5. jediX Active Member

I just wish they would push the series 10 stuff sooner. Not having Uncle Deadly is irritating.

It's been discussed a million times before but all I can really ask for in addition to the usual background generics like chickens would be the JHH guys and perhaps a generic pig. I'd buy several of those babies.
  6. orionlukteel New Member

Where the heck is Sweetums????
  7. RockSTAR girl Member

i wanna see sal manilla to go with johnny...seymore to go with pepe...uncle deadly...and lips
  8. WiGgY New Member

He's in the early stages of production. Last I heard Ken is getting the costs are trying to figure out articulation vs. cost. But no matter what, it would seem he IS being released. Probably in 2005.

RockSTAR girl, all but Seymour are definatly being made. Seymour could be though.
  9. RockSTAR girl Member

woooooooooh life is good
  10. dmx10101 Member

I've been saying I want Bobo for a long time now.
  11. Fozzie Bear Moderator

RE: Bobo:

I posted a while back that he should come nekkid with a security hat and badge on a chain and clip board (maybe a podium) like in MT; he could also come in a suit like Renfield (sp?).
  12. AndyWan Kenobi Active Member

And with a red suit so he can play Santa! Wow, Bobo could be the fashion maven of the line. Kind of a "Dress-Me-Up Bobo" or something.
  13. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Yeah! There's that Christmas exclusive Palisades always likes to make now!! :)
  14. gaffercat New Member

I really would like to see a thog and doglion made, maybe at the end of the line or something. Also nigel and annie-sue, i know this doesnt belong here but johnny seems rather tall thouht he was shorter
  15. MuppetVision Member

We do need Bobo. I would like to see the "Muppet Babbies" if they could get the licence. I do agree we need Disney Characters like these.

We need more Women. They have had Piggy and Janice. Thats it. I know there arn't that many but even Wanda or someone would be nice.

I also want Muppet Takes Manhatten or The Great Muppet Caper characters. Like Piggy's first scene in the GMC would be cool.
  16. WiGgY New Member

Muppet Babies will be made. They will be based on the puppets from MTM. So, they will all look like their cartoon counter parts (except Piggy because her cartoon version is way different), but they will have way more detail.

And yes, we do NEED Bobo.
  17. Telly Active Member

I'd like to see Piggy in her purple night gown with FooFoo
  18. Zack the Dog Active Member

Yep Bobo, Bean and Reg Robin I feel are the last three Musts of new or reg version Muppets, we will or we do have Frog Scout Robin soon.

I would like a Pepe and Seymore Bellhop two pack, the Pepe figure was more of the MFS reg now adays Pepe rather then MT Pepe in which he was labeled, but I think they just did that because that's where the show the character came from.
  19. Muppetsdownunder New Member

I think Pops is a pretty important character to be released. I'm a bit out of date with action figure news now. I think they are making a pops figure, am I right?

The jug band would also be nice to see!
  20. MuppetNewsFlash New Member

The Jugband is definitely needed as are more monsters, especially the twin monsters :o I can not remember their names if they had any that is :o

Also of course we need :zany: PENGUINS :zany: