Who's left?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
RE: Bobo:

I posted a while back that he should come nekkid with a security hat and badge on a chain and clip board (maybe a podium) like in MT; he could also come in a suit like Renfield (sp?).

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
RE: Bobo:

I posted a while back that he should come nekkid with a security hat and badge on a chain and clip board (maybe a podium) like in MT; he could also come in a suit like Renfield (sp?).
And with a red suit so he can play Santa! Wow, Bobo could be the fashion maven of the line. Kind of a "Dress-Me-Up Bobo" or something.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yeah! There's that Christmas exclusive Palisades always likes to make now!! :smile:

gaffercat

Reaction score
I really would like to see a thog and doglion made, maybe at the end of the line or something. Also nigel and annie-sue, i know this doesnt belong here but johnny seems rather tall thouht he was shorter

MuppetVision

Reaction score
We do need Bobo. I would like to see the "Muppet Babbies" if they could get the licence. I do agree we need Disney Characters like these.

We need more Women. They have had Piggy and Janice. Thats it. I know there arn't that many but even Wanda or someone would be nice.

I also want Muppet Takes Manhatten or The Great Muppet Caper characters. Like Piggy's first scene in the GMC would be cool.

WiGgY

Reaction score
Muppet Babies will be made. They will be based on the puppets from MTM. So, they will all look like their cartoon counter parts (except Piggy because her cartoon version is way different), but they will have way more detail.

And yes, we do NEED Bobo.

Telly

Reaction score
I'd like to see Piggy in her purple night gown with FooFoo

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yep Bobo, Bean and Reg Robin I feel are the last three Musts of new or reg version Muppets, we will or we do have Frog Scout Robin soon.

I would like a Pepe and Seymore Bellhop two pack, the Pepe figure was more of the MFS reg now adays Pepe rather then MT Pepe in which he was labeled, but I think they just did that because that's where the show the character came from.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I think Pops is a pretty important character to be released. I'm a bit out of date with action figure news now. I think they are making a pops figure, am I right?

The jug band would also be nice to see!

MuppetNewsFlash

Reaction score
The Jugband is definitely needed as are more monsters, especially the twin monsters :embarrassed: I can not remember their names if they had any that is :embarrassed:

Also of course we need :zany: PENGUINS :zany: