Who's left?

Aerosmith

Reaction score
Muppetsdownunder said:
I think Pops is a pretty important character to be released. I'm a bit out of date with action figure news now. I think they are making a pops figure, am I right?

The jug band would also be nice to see!
Pops is in series 9 with Lips, Tux Fozzie, & Gonzo & Rizzo 2-pack from MTI. :smile:

BTW I want the Jug Band as figures also.

jrhzoot

Reaction score
We DO need more women figures!! Annie Sue should be made and Mildred is a fan favorite. And yeah, probably Yolanda Rat too (not my first pick though).

floydnjanicefan

Reaction score
I would also love to have the jugband characters! I think that they would need to be exclusives though, maybe in two packs. I dont think there is enough market for them otherwise, but I think that they would be great figures. However, I would really only want them if all six members were made, I would be disappointed with an incomplete jugband.

The other characters that I would like before the line ends are Bobo, Bean, Mulch (to go you Phil), Seymore, Andy and Randy, Nigel (TMS), Annie Sue, Lewis Kazagger, Mahna Mahna, Boppity, and the Snowths.

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
also want... mulch to go with phil van neuter , andy and randy pig, mahna mahna with snowths, wayne and wanda, and yolanda rat

MuppetVision

Reaction score
2 things:

1: How do I get an Icon?

2: Man, I wish they would make the muppet babbies right from the TV SHOw, I love how that Piggy looks, and than we could get a skeeter out of the deal too.

WiGgY

Reaction score
MuppetVision said:
2 things:

1: How do I get an Icon?

2: Man, I wish they would make the muppet babbies right from the TV SHOw, I love how that Piggy looks, and than we could get a skeeter out of the deal too.
Palisades can't make those, but some other company may pick up the Muppet Baby show license. With Disney owning the muppets now, I think that will happen sooner than later.

The Narrator

Reaction score
With the release of Fozzy from "Bear on Patrol," I'm hoping that Pallisades has plans for a Link Hogthrob in police uniform as well. And as for characters not yet covered... I agree with Rowlf we need a Bobo the Bear and a Bean Bunny. Or at least, I need.