1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who's left?

Discussion in 'Action Figures' started by Zack the Dog, Mar 29, 2004.

1. John Steffens New Member

Another woman figure could be Yolanda, from MTM.
    Have two different versions of her
    Waitress Yolanda
    Reg version Yolanda.

Matter of fact, have different versions of the rats in the resturant.

Have Pack 1 and Pack 2 and call them Kitchen Mayhem.

Its been awhile, forgot the names, but have the one rat with butter on his feet. have another one covered in flour.

HOPE Ken is reading this, I think this would be a cool idea.

MTM Kitchen Mayhem Pack 1 and MTM Kitchen Mayhem Pack 2
    2 rats in each set
  2. Wayne New Member

I would like to see
    Mildred
    George
    Nigel
    Hilda
    Wayne & Wanda
    Droop
    Reg Robin
    Reg Link
    J.P. Gross
    VendaFace
    Annie Sue
    Gorgon Heap
    Zelda Rose
    Lewis Kazagger
    Mahna Mahna / Snowths
    Blue Bobbity
    Green Gloat
    Sal
    a new Kermit, Scooter, & Piggy /Foo Foo
    Muppet Birds
    Gill Brothers
    Angus McGonnacle
    Thog
    Mulch
    Bobby Benson / 3 Babies
    And Many More!
    their is a lot more left!
  3. jrhzoot New Member

to Wayne

I agree with you- there still is a lot more that could be made. We really need more female characters and Yolanda and Annie Sue should be made. Mildred would just be icing on the cake as she has a seemingly large fan base.
  4. Eaglekiller Member

I would love to see Kermit in his maroon tux from the time he danced with Piggy.
  5. tenacious jack New Member

i want to see:

bobo as rentro

mulch

bubba

nigel

bean
  6. Ken..if you're reading this.....

1.) Mildred
    2.) Annie Sue
    3.) Bean Bunny
    4.) Wayne & Wanda
    5.) Thog (I know he's a big one, but after Sweetums!)
    6.) Lewis Kazzager
    7.) J.P. Grosse
  7. caper Member

Standard Gonzo

Will Palisades ever make the Sweater Vest Gonzo who is seen in Muppets Take Manhattan, Muppet Family Christmas, and Muppets at Disney?
  8. Rowlf's Roadie New Member

Palisades has to make a DEFINITIVE Piggy. The series 1 Piggies were horrible. They need to take the series 1 Piggy, fatten her, and texture it.
  9. Convincing John Well-Known Member

I'd like a Bobo figure too, but...

I'll agree with you guys who are on the Bobo/Bean/Robin/Mahna-Mahna/MTI bandwagon...but as for me, I love those really obscure characters that almost no one but us fans really know about. It's wonderful that ones like Marvin Suggs, Pops and Lips are being made. (I'm still marveling over my Zoot figure I dreamed about having ever since I was a kid).

But as a fan of Henson's obscure work...wouldn't it be wonderful if they made figures (or at least mini figures) of Sam and Friends or the Land of Gorch? Wouldn't a Scred figure just rock???

I know that a Jim Henson figure is in the works (anyone know when and where he's available?) But what if they brought out "Time Piece" and Jim's other rarities on DVD, and as an added bonus, the DVD came with a figure of a 1960's Jim with a magnetic top hat, tuxedo and those homemade wings? Think about it...press a button on Jim's back, and the wings flap!

Who here would love to see Jim's rarities on DVD and get a bonus "Time Piece" figure of Jim with wing-flapping action??? Ken, if you're listening, Henson fans would LOVE this!!! :)

Convincing John
  10. ElectricMayhem9 New Member

ANNIE SUE! ANNIE SUE! ANNIE SUE!

PLEASE Ken, ANNIE SUE!!!

And also Bean Bunny would be a great pack-in like Robin w/ Sal Manilla!!!
  11. Gonzo Active Member

Did you get the First Mate Piggy with the Pigs In Space Playset? Cause that's fatter and texturized...
  12. Fozzie Bear Moderator

That, and Ken said before the line ends he'd like to do a book ender with re-releasing the S1 characters.
  13. Gonzo Active Member

But what he'd like to do and what the consumers will support are two different things. Unfortunately. I'm sure they could kick some serious booty with what they've learned over the last few years...
  14. Fozzie Bear Moderator

No doubt. I'd love another regular Kermit and a 100% better Piggy! Oh, and Dr. Teeth would ROCK!

(Get the pun?!) HAA!
  15. Gonzo Active Member

Unless they screw him up. Then he'd BITE!!!

:rolleyes:
  16. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Haa! Wocka wocka!! That joke was pure gold!

(Get it? You know, because of the golden tooth and...er...nevermind...)
  17. Zack the Dog Active Member

Wow! this thread is still alive? :)

Well I think doing a new reg Kermit is a must in some way or another,with Banjo. I don't know about doing the whole series 1 again and relasing them at the same time, but maybe throw one here and there. a new Dr. Teeth could be done, but how about having him in his TMTM outfit? He could be labled TMTM, yet it's still a reg type outfit for him because he wore it in other specials and things. He'd then "kinda" count for a re-paint to fit in with the other repainted band members for the many of peoples who could not get the first one.
  18. Irving Bizarre New Member

S1 redux could be:
    Dr. Teeth TMM with Rowlf's upright piano.
    Glamour Piggy with more articulation and a less constricting outfit.
    TMS Kermit with Banjo and backstage props basket accessory as he appeared in one of the episodes sitting on the basket on an empty stage.
    TMS Bunsen with better arm articulation and tweaked head and more cool lab accessories like the electronic nose warmer etc.

I like the idea of revisiting S1. I like the idea of giving figures swappable heads a la Super Beaker. it just adds more to the collection and illustrates how much better the line has got since S1. compare and contrast is cool. :D
  19. Zack the Dog Active Member

Hmm, I'd want another reg Beaker then too if that was the case with more Muppet Labs props.Unbreakable Glasses on a reg Bunsen figure would be nice, he's the figure I never touch for fear of breaking his glasses like it has happened to so many other people. I still don't think the glasses on tux Bunsen are as strong a plastic as they should be, they are better but they still seem like they could break very easy.

Oh and a magnet hat on a new Dr. Teeth figure is a MUST! LOL!
  20. Fozzie Bear Moderator

I like these ideas. Kermit could have different expressions for the head changes, we know what 3 for Beaker (half, lit up eyes, mouth closed), and for the basket biz it could have Kermit's legs sculpted on one side so we could stand Kermit in the basket and make it appear he's sitting. Like Zack said, stronger glasses for Bunsen.