Who's line is it...anyway?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I think Robin Williams could if you restrain the guy and not let him go over board.
But that's a very tough challenge.

ryan

luvtosr

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
Lol! They still air it on ABC family though luvtosr.
Huh? I have five channels on my tv. :wink: Hehe, I don't have too much time for tv anyway but I guess if Channel Four felt like putting it on again I'd watch it.

BEAR

Reaction score
How is Brad Sherwood overrated? To be honest, I think it is the opposite. He's a funny guy. I like him a lot, but I don't think he is overly praised or anything. The most we see of him is on Whose Line approx every other week.
I love the show. Use to watch it every week with my family when it was on ABC. I still watch it sometimes on ABC Family. I like the core group of players, the regulars--Ryan, Colin, Wayne, Greg, Brad, and Chip is pretty good too. I am not crazy about most of their guests, especially Denny Seigel and Kathy Greenwood. Sorry. This is not meant to be sexist, but I find NONE of the women that perform on the show funny. It seems so forced like they are trying to hard. I think Colin will always be one of my favorites. He never fails to make me laugh, even when he messes up or isn't trying. He is just such a silly man.

Also, another weird side note. I turned on the show yesterday and found a recent ex girlfriend as one of the people from the audience asked to help in a sketch. Totally bizarre and extremely surprised.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Also, another weird side note. I turned on the show yesterday and found a recent ex girlfriend as one of the people from the audience asked to help in a sketch. Totally bizarre and extremely surprised.
Really? What game did she do and which stars was she with while doing the game?

ryan

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BEAR said:
How is Brad Sherwood overrated? To be honest, I think it is the opposite. He's a funny guy. I like him a lot, but I don't think he is overly praised or anything. The most we see of him is on Whose Line approx every other week.
I love the show. Use to watch it every week with my family when it was on ABC. I still watch it sometimes on ABC Family. I like the core group of players, the regulars--Ryan, Colin, Wayne, Greg, Brad, and Chip is pretty good too. I am not crazy about most of their guests, especially Denny Seigel and Kathy Greenwood. Sorry. This is not meant to be sexist, but I find NONE of the women that perform on the show funny. It seems so forced like they are trying to hard. I think Colin will always be one of my favorites. He never fails to make me laugh, even when he messes up or isn't trying. He is just such a silly man.

I was just saying he's overrated because it seems like anymore in reruns, 9 out of 10 times it's a Brad Sherwood ep. Used to, they'd kind give you a variety, but anymore it seems like it's always "Welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway, on tonight's show...Brad Sherwood!" I understand, Kathy is really the only female I've noticed to be funny. I also think that a most of their female guests are underrated, and are only allowed to appear in certain games. Take Kathy for example, she never appears in a singing game (ie-Greatest Hits, Irish Drinking Song, Hoedown), she rarely appears in the final game (unless it's a Foreign Film Dub). Other than that, I never really found any of the other females to be funny (especially Denny Seigel), but again, like you, not trying to be a sexist! I too like Colin, he's got great comedic timing, and he can ALWAYS keep a straight face unlike the others, especially Wayne.

BEAR

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
I was just saying he's overrated because it seems like anymore in reruns, 9 out of 10 times it's a Brad Sherwood ep. Used to, they'd kind give you a variety, but anymore it seems like it's always "Welcome to Whose Line Is It Anyway, on tonight's show...Brad Sherwood!" I understand, Kathy is really the only female I've noticed to be funny. I also think that a most of their female guests are underrated, and are only allowed to appear in certain games. Take Kathy for example, she never appears in a singing game (ie-Greatest Hits, Irish Drinking Song, Hoedown), she rarely appears in the final game (unless it's a Foreign Film Dub). Other than that, I never really found any of the other females to be funny (especially Denny Seigel), but again, like you, not trying to be a sexist! I too like Colin, he's got great comedic timing, and he can ALWAYS keep a straight face unlike the others, especially Wayne.
I hear ya. I was hoping you wouldn't get offended for me saying I didn't like Kathy Greenwood. She is ok. Every now and then she will do something that makes me laugh, but not too often. Used to like Denny a lot. I thought she was great at the rap scenes, but lately she is just obnoxious. Maybe Kathy Greenwood doesn't do singing games because she isn't strong at them. They aren't going to make her do something she isn't good at. They don't want her to look like an idiot. They all have their "specialty" games. Like Wayne doing all the singing stuff. He is an amazing singer and can come up with any song in any style on the spot. Colin and Ryan can't do that so they don't do those games.

By the way, my ex was in the game where she is in a scene with Ryan and Colin, but she can't actually talk. Brad was on the side supplying her voice.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Your ex? That's cool Bear!

I always preferred Ryan out of the main three. but of the guest comedians.. I never liked any of them that much.. maybe because I am so used to the three of them..

Oh and I used to only get 4 channels.. I don't watch tons of tv.. so it wouldn't matter much to me.. but yeah..

BTW, I saw Colin in an Oreo commercial the other day.. and I saw Ryan in a commercial the other day as well.. but I don't remember what it was for..

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Haha Colin Mochrie, another great canadian. He was on 22 Mintes for awhile. And according to your site, Kathy Greenwood was on the Air Farce? Cool.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Besides the commercials.. Does anyone know what Colin,Wayne, and Ryan have been doing since the show cancelled? It's sad if they're not doing anything new.