Who's line is it...anyway?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Colin was on This Hour has 22 Minutes for about 2 years, over a year ago. It's a half-hour satirical news program. They do news-casting, and have a few skits, alot of which are interviews or commercials. I believe Colin was part of this one sketch about history, and it took place in the 50's in black and white, as if it was one of those old informational videos, and the whole point of it was just being really politically incorrect, the way things were back then. It's amusing.

BEAR

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
Besides the commercials.. Does anyone know what Colin,Wayne, and Ryan have been doing since the show cancelled? It's sad if they're not doing anything new.

Wayne was in the Broadway production of "Chicago" as lawyer Billy Flynn.

Ernie101

Reaction score
That's cool, I wish I could have seen it. I hope it gets on something else soon, he is very funny.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Wayne Brady also had his own day-time talk show. Not sure if it is around anymore.

BEAR

Reaction score
MuppetsRule said:
Wayne Brady also had his own day-time talk show. Not sure if it is around anymore.
Yes he did. i think it was cancelled. Too bad, he was good at it. I think he was nominated for an Emmy for his show. He was also nominated for an Emmy for his work on Whose Line, not sure if he won though. He certainly deserved the nod.

I think Colin is always doing things in Canada and is sometimes in a few commercials. There is one out now.

Ryan is also in a commercial right now.

Drew is probably back doing more standup. He was often featured on the Tonight Show during the recent Michael Jackson trial doing MJ related jokes for Leno. Leno was a witness in the trial and so was not allowed to do any MJ jokes on the show. Instead, he called upon guest comedians to come out for a few minutes just to deliver the specific jokes for the daily monologue. I thought it was awesome. Drew grew out his hair and had a bit of a scruff on his face and it looks like he's lost some weight. Almost didn't recognize him.

Greg Proops is always doing little things here and there. He is still doing standup (I saw him on the Craig Furgeson show last night) and he does a lot of voice overs. You've probably heard him and not knew it. I recommend you all go through the credits on some of your Disney videos and look at the additional voices list. Also movies like Babe and Doctor Dolittle. films like that with a lot of voices. I am pretty sure he did some for the new Star Wars films. He used to have a game show a while back. Don't know what happened to it though. It was during the time Whose Line was on ABC.

Brad Sherwood shows up in comedy bits on the Tonight Show a lot.

thats all i can think of. Hope it helps you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Yes he did. i think it was cancelled. Too bad, he was good at it. I think he was nominated for an Emmy for his show. He was also nominated for an Emmy for his work on Whose Line, not sure if he won though. He certainly deserved the nod.

I think Colin is always doing things in Canada and is sometimes in a few commercials. There is one out now.

Ryan is also in a commercial right now.

Drew is probably back doing more standup. He was often featured on the Tonight Show during the recent Michael Jackson trial doing MJ related jokes for Leno. Leno was a witness in the trial and so was not allowed to do any MJ jokes on the show. Instead, he called upon guest comedians to come out for a few minutes just to deliver the specific jokes for the daily monologue. I thought it was awesome. Drew grew out his hair and had a bit of a scruff on his face and it looks like he's lost some weight. Almost didn't recognize him.

Greg Proops is always doing little things here and there. He is still doing standup (I saw him on the Craig Furgeson show last night) and he does a lot of voice overs. You've probably heard him and not knew it. I recommend you all go through the credits on some of your Disney videos and look at the additional voices list. Also movies like Babe and Doctor Dolittle. films like that with a lot of voices. I am pretty sure he did some for the new Star Wars films. He used to have a game show a while back. Don't know what happened to it though. It was during the time Whose Line was on ABC.

Brad Sherwood shows up in comedy bits on the Tonight Show a lot.

thats all i can think of. Hope it helps you.
Besides the recent Pizza Hut commercial, do you know what Ryan's up to?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yup BEAR, I talked about Colin, up above. Maybe you missed that post. ^_^;

That Announcer

Reaction score
MrsPepper said:
Colin was on This Hour has 22 Minutes for about 2 years, over a year ago. It's a half-hour satirical news program. They do news-casting, and have a few skits, alot of which are interviews or commercials. I believe Colin was part of this one sketch about history, and it took place in the 50's in black and white, as if it was one of those old informational videos, and the whole point of it was just being really politically incorrect, the way things were back then. It's amusing.
She's right, he was also on a sketch where I believe he parodied Liberace. That show tapes not ten minutes from my school, and I was at one taping. I think it was the episode Gavin Crawford won some award for, I'm not sure.

Colin's in that "snack fairy" commercial for Fig Newtons, right?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
Colin's in that "snack fairy" commercial for Fig Newtons, right?
Yep. And in the "snack fairy" commercial for 100 calorie pack Oreo snacks. As Colin says, "Snack happy!"

MrsPepper

Reaction score
There are clips on airfarce.com of Colin's guest stints on the air farce. I've been perusing their site today.