1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Who's Little Lenny?

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by ChellisPal, Aug 5, 2003.

1. ChellisPal

ChellisPal Member

I just watched the new DVD Sesame Sings Karaoke, and there was a scene where Telly is showing Baby Bear the audiance, and sitting with Susan and Gordon is some kid Telly calls "Little Lenny". Whats his deal, I dont catch Sesame often cause its on only at 7am in my area. Thanks :zany:
  2. Secret Squirrel

Secret Squirrel New Member

There's no such character as "Little Lenny". It was an ad-lib Marty threw in during a take, as the camera panned over the extra's face. It cracked everyone up so much that they left it in the show. And everybody called the extra Little Lenny for the rest of the day.

secret squirrel
  3. scarecroe

scarecroe Active Member

Haha! Now *that's* funny. I can so picture Marty/Telly doing that. Reminds me of a lot of the humor Telly gets in Peter and the Wolf.

"So, where are the drums, eh?"
  4. ChellisPal

ChellisPal Member

HAHAHA
    That is awesome! I remeber watching some tapings as an intern a few years ago, That Marty is a genius!!
    Thanks for the info!
  5. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

This wasn't the same as the Karaoke episode that was the Season 34 primere, was it?